Where do you get your ideas?

Started by The Lady Shael, July 15, 2004, 12:58:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Where or when do you get ideas the most, like ideas for a story, or drawing, or whatever? Just curious, because for me, it's usually in the shower. Not sure why...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Angst Vulpine

Car. Staring out window. And shower. And from music.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ruatine

I'm almost always at the computer when I get an idea... prolly something to do with all the info I'm browsing through.

One time I got an idea in church... O.o It was rather odd.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Angst Vulpine

That happed to me once, too. Ironically, it was for Kane Wolfwood's character. ( a religious child beater. I like getting my opinions across.  :rolleyes: )
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Shower?  That's weird.

Well, I get most my "ideas" when lying it bed at night, but during the school year I get lots of free time, so I get to think about random things a lot. ^_^

windhound

QUOTE (@Shael)
Other (specify or you will PAY)[/quote]
I'm too poor ta pay, so I 'spose I'd better specify  ;)

my ideas come randomly...  big shock I'm sure...  somtimes my brain idles, other times it becomes blurry like an old tv not tuned to a specific channel..  other times it actually works and does some things and comes up with ideas that astound me..  XD  but that's rarely and at odd times..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Hummm, strange thing to think about. Unusually they come without warning. Like I will be spacing off at a wall or something then ?pop? a full book of characters and actions will be there. I rarely have to think ideas through, they seem to be fully thought out when I have them.  Almost like they are downloaded.  Strange to think about.

I picked ?In the car, staring out the window?  because that is the closest.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

Usually at school. I daydream a lot, then write stuff down when I get home...

Badrang the Tyrant

Anytime when I'm sitting quietly (not often, but it happens).  And sometimes when I least expect it, like when playing kickball with 1st graders during VBS...

Aqualis

Mostly staring at things. Or when chasing raccoons.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

i get my ideas out of my brain...

*burbles contentedly*

u daydream too much ashy. u should talk 2 me more.

Arguia Zsah

chasing racoons? :blink:  

Aqualis

Quote from: Arguia Zsahchasing racoons? :blink:
I was chasing raccoons out of camp the night before last with some friends.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

VinnieOlle

I always get ideas at night in bed but i always forget them by morning  

Trident

I said shower because it was funny!