Pizza Topping?

Started by Sonoras, July 13, 2004, 04:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

TR Shadow

Other: pineapples and ranch dressing.  I'm not kidding.

...What?

Ruatine

Hawaiian pizza (pineapple and ham)!! That's my favorite. Yum!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Juska

I hate people who put ranch on there food, besides salad and raw vegatables, it's sick to watch. I voted "nasty" veggies, I hope the nasty was just the poll creators opinion, I like veggies(onions, peppers, mushrooms).
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

TR Shadow

Quote from: JuskaI hate people who put ranch on there food, besides salad and raw vegatables, it's sick to watch. I voted "nasty" veggies, I hope the nasty was just the poll creators opinion, I like veggies(onions, peppers, mushrooms).
I put ranch on... everything.

*Sulks*

Ashyra Nightwing

Angst Vulpine

Anything meat.

And extra sauce.

And chicken wings.
And bread sticks.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Juby (Tercios)

In Canada we call it Back Bacon, not Canadian Bacon but that's what I chose eh  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Arguia Zsah

pepperoni is nice on pizza B) , so are prawns, mushrooms, ham, sausage, peppers, onion, pineapple, chicken, cheese etc.etc. B)  

Angst Vulpine

Oh, yes. Mushrooms are good. XD
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Pepperoni all the way! B)

What's a llama bean? :lol:  

calria

I really hope he didn't mean lima bean...
*shudders*

Pepperoni for me... extra crispy... with extra cheese, and a thin crust.
^-^
With breadsticks!

Angst Vulpine

*orders pizza and breadsticks for herself and Calria*
Angst Vulpine  

Ashyra Nightwing

Thin crust?

*gasp*

The crust is the best bit! Especially with cheese and chive dip...

Angst Vulpine

*agrees*
But I like it either way.
Angst Vulpine