I'm New!

Started by TR Shadow, July 11, 2004, 08:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Yes, I, Julie, have officially changed my name to 'New'.  Thank you.

New

The Lady Shael

Haha, that amused me for about three seconds... at least it amused me.  :D  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

I had to say it.  I'm getting fed up with these 'I'm leaving', 'I'm back', and 'I'm new' topics.  Heheh.

The Lady Shael

^_^ *pats* I know how you feel.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Arguia Zsah

sorry to say it but.. i'm back!! but i called my topic 'celebrate'.. different?

TR Shadow

Quote from: Arguia Zsahsorry to say it but.. i'm back!! but i called my topic 'celebrate'.. different?
You're changing your name too then, eh?

Nohcnonk

Hello everyone.  I'm here.  Nice to meet you. ^_^

The Lady Shael

Hi! I'm Sexy.  :P  It's nice to meet you, New, Back, and Here. ^_^

Wow, I'm too amused...

TR Shadow

*Cough*  That was bad.  VERY bad.  *Mutters something about being outdone*

Angst Vulpine

*grins evilly*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Arguia Zsah

QuoteYou're changing your name too then, eh?

well... i am arguia, but i have had two previous names,but they're just embarrissing. so i is a not going to tell you. but well i suppose i have never been away for longer than a month or so... but all the same i am back and here for good!!! :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  

The Lady Shael

*grins* Hehehe....

Sonoras

Hey guys! I'm stupid! Everyone welcome stupid!

TR Shadow

Hey, Stupid!

I could get used to this.

The Lady Shael

*is put out* Hmf, no one's called my name yet....*pouts*

:P  :rolleyes: