Miyechi

Started by Aden, July 08, 2004, 11:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

I think it's funny :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Krowdon

I agree with sabriel. Your not Fat.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

SABRIEL? That was me who said that. -_- She just agreed with me. ^^

Night Wolf

Takara

You aren't! It's true! From what I've seen, you're perfectly skinny! Healthy, man, healthy!

My dad's listening to Mean Machine really loud. XD

Night Wolf

*silents* Saturday needs to get here already  >:(

Takara

It's only tomorrow that you have to get through, Wolfy-kun, and then it will all be over. ^^

I'd like to ask why your Saturday plans are so important to you, but then I'd be butting in again and don't want to be rude. So, if you don't mind, I'll be off to read Ranma 1/2 online. ^^

Night Wolf

Quote from: Takara on August 27, 2009, 03:47:12 PM

I'd like to ask why your Saturday plans are so important to you, but then I'd be butting in again and don't want to be rude.
lol thanks for not butting in and no im not gonna tell you.

Sabriel

Yo, Night Wolf. She was being NICE. Why are you telling us about your plans, mood swings etc. if you won't tell us the reasons? Don't tell anything at all. Thank you.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

I know she was being nice. Sorry if I seemed rude I really didnt mean to. But the only reason I told you why I was in such a good mood in the first place for 2 reasons
1) Krowdon kept posting about it
2) I was in a really good mood and not thinking straight
And then I told you guys I was no longer in a good mood cause you posting that you wished it would continue. Now let us drop the subject and get back to spamming.

Takara

Night Wolf

rizzan

]yhea spam and I back again
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Takara

Hello person I do not know. Welcome back. ^^