Pink Floyd versus The Beatles

Started by Angst Vulpine, July 07, 2004, 05:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

Vote Floyd orra knock you block off.

Actually, I don't like The Beatles.  (John Lennon was okay, though.) I don't know, their music is somehow not as emotionally strirring to me.  I like that sort of music. Actually, I really only like later Floyd.  Animals, Echoes, Dark Side Of The Moon,  and The Wall.

And Pink Floyd did cooler things at concerts. Like the giant wall that they took apart while they played The Wall.

My favorite song is going to have to be "The Trial" or "Comfortably Numb".  

Okay, that's all. *burries  self in work again, hiding from Beatles fans*

I worship Pink Floyd...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Juby (Tercios)

Dark Side Of The Moon man  ::agrees::  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Badrang the Tyrant

Meh, I like both.  The more upbeat stuff though.

How'd you do the worship smiley? *tries*  :worship:

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Blood Wake

i like the wall and some other pink floyd songs but they are no match for the beatles.

Hey, Teacher, leave them kids alone. hehe
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Badrang the Tyrant

windhound

*ponders*
both are decent bands,
Beatles' songs are mostly just completly random..  
"I want to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden..."
oddeth

then there's Floyd..  whos songs seem to be centered around maddness..  XD
"Lock the doors, and throw away the key, there's someone in my head, but it's not me.."

Floyd gets my vote though..  hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Badrang the Tyrant

Here comes the sun,
baby darlin',
Here comes the sun,
And I say,
It's all right.

Angst Vulpine

Yes, mostly just on The Wall and The Dark Side Of The Moon, though. That's  probably partly because an original band member, Syd Barret, went rather  insane. There was a movie that was loosely based on that. It's rated R, though... >_<  ::disagrees::  
Angst Vulpine  

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Neobaron

[edit]
*Cackle*

nevermind... had to get rid of that before someone actually read it  :P

---

Beatles all the way

*shakes fist at angst and her fancy smilies*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Sonoras

*Has only heard a few Floyd songs*
I like Floyd but... Beatles much cooler.

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!