How old are you?

Started by VinnieOlle, July 06, 2004, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

How are most Rwl members?
Im guessing the result will be most people vote 14-16, 17-19, or 20-22

calria

more like the 11-13 group rather than the 20-22 group. With the exception of Wolf Bite, I'm among the eldest people here. *turned 19 today* WOOT.

VinnieOlle

Happy Birthday :D !

Aqualis

15 years in *counts*16 days.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ruatine

I'm 18, and will be 19 in a little over two months. I'd say most people here are between 12-15 years.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Badrang the Tyrant

16, will be 17 in November.

Pewee

14, will be 15 in 7 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 9 hours, and 55 minutes or so. Or just 7 months, 2 weeks and 5 days. Which ever you prefer.
~* Diana/ Beautiful Disgrace *~

...One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...

" Lonliness and the feeling of being unwanted  are a mans worst poverty"
- unknown

somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, So when you are lonely, remember it's true: somebody somewhere is thinking of you

I thought I was all right and was moving on strong, but then I realized I was fooling myself, my thoughts were all wrong.

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe"

The Lady Shael

15, 16 in December.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

i am so rejected!!! just becos i am 253758009 (253758010 on the 34th of May) doesn't mean that i am old!!!!
youth of today have nooo respect for their elders!!!!

Amoraq

Hehe, I'm 12 and will be 13 in April.  
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Guthorm Swordmaster

I'm 11 and will be 12 in 4 months

Nohcnonk

15!  I'm only about a week younger than you, Aqualis. o_O

Trident

15 in November.

14-16 seems to be the leading age  :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

I feel...helpless...all of these youngsters can kick my behind!  

Wolf, even though we all know you are older, you have to answer.

And yes, I saw you on this topic! :P  

Blood Wake

how many times has this topic been made? 35?

i'm 15, will be 16 in november. then i will run over TJ  :D  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h