VinnieOllie

Started by Retto, July 05, 2004, 03:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Your validation code is: 5372ec1920bfd9d5ec645d60dc560837

Stop re-requesting your validation code!

AOL hates us now, and is rejecting most of our mail, so I have 22 e-mails with your passcode in them. That is incredibly excessive, and probably made AOL cement their decision that we are, in fact, spammers.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Wolf Snare

rofl B)

yikes.....
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Badrang the Tyrant

22?  Vinnie, please use this and stop getting your code resent! :lol:  

VinnieOlle

i didnt resend 22 times just like 5

Ashyra Nightwing

well... 5 is still a lot..

Sonoras

Lol, Retto got mad at Vinnie....

I've done that before on some other promisance.

Blood Wake

that sucks that aol is blocking the RWL mail. you are going to have to remove validation codes or have it send it to you in game
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

bjornredtail

Well, the whole point is to make sure the e-mail adress is real, for identity purpaces.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

windhound

*nods*  true

I'm abandoning AOL as a lost cause..  the new 9.0 reaally stinks..  it tries to protect my computer by only letting me open so many windows at a time, and when I get low on RAM it wont let me open anything, even my mailbox..  so Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird are getting quite a bit of use from me..  so will Yahoo as far as my validation codes..  meh!

oh, and AOL's spamblocker is useful occasionally, I only get a few spam messages a day, not bad..  neah..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

VinnieOlle

Isnt it better to try and resend the code rather then bother retto

And Btw i did not send it 22 times why would i even sit there and waste my time

Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...Press resend...(page loading)...

I dont think i did that

Fat Country

Do you ever play while drunk??
Who likes short shorts?
I like Short Shorts!

Redwall Warlords is so like mathematics, They both have "Rulers".
I Think im soo funny!!!!
But NOOOOOOOOOO
I just have to be the jerky one...

you know i'm the jerky one.

now you all know i'm the jerky newbish one, happy? im going red

No Consideration? Hmmpfff i just won't talk to you!! HAHAHAHA

Fine, I'm sorry, Let's Talk. What is your name?

Wow! That is a funky name, my partents would never name me that. I guess its not so bad.

FOOD TIME

Hahaha, made you sigh with relief, i'm still here so turn that smile upside down, because ur listening to me now!!

Well i guess i could be friends with you

Even thou you have that funny name

Bye Bye, and i hoped you enjoyed listening to me. Next Update...

TOMORROW

Nohcnonk

LOL.  Or repeatedly pressing it on the same page could do it...

VinnieOlle

I have cable i wouldnt have time to press it a bunch cuz the page would be done loading right away :eye:  :eye: