New Guy

Started by Darkstar, July 04, 2004, 11:35:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: TR Shadow*Mutters*  Not without reason.

Badrang, call me 'TR' again and I'll kill you to death along with the other guy.

*Stiffles giggles*
You mean Peace? :P  

wolf bite

I did not know there was a furum until a few months into the game when I was told there was a topic about me. hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

Quote from: wolf biteI did not know there was a furum until a few months into the game
Ditto that bit... I joined the game when it started but didn't get a forum account until that December.
Sadly, I don't think I've ever had an in-game-subject topic about me...

wolf bite

Quote from: calria
Sadly, I don't think I've ever had an in-game-subject topic about me...
Sadly I did have one. If you recall it was demanding me to be banned because some people felt that the only way a new person could be holding the emperorship was if I was a multi and was all 12 members of The Blades Clan.  Really was very upsetting.  My first emperorship, ah the memories. Time passes ?.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

I was crazy about forums and discussion boards back then...I adminned 17 ezboards. Now it's only like 4 and I don't even visit them anymore, but because I was crazy about forums, I joined the forums as soon as I signed up for RWL. Heh, I remember post-warring with Klamath...that was so much fun. I remember she had the most posts when I got on the board, and she had 28 posts.
I also remember putting up a poll asking how long everyone had been there, but someone pointed out that half of my choices were invalid because I didn't know the game had only been around a week.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

...I used to be crazy about roleplaying, so I joined RWL for its RP secion, found out that everyone was obsessed with cheese too, and was pretty happy.

Sonoras

I remember my evil account that everyone hates, Bubblegumsquad....bad spamming those days.

Badrang the Tyrant

QuoteSadly, I don't think I've ever had an in-game-subject topic about me...
Me neither.. :huh:

Heh, this account used to be a spammer, but now I guess it's not.  Where's Rathclaw when you need him to knight someone a spammer?

Guthorm Swordmaster

I joined because of the game.I didn't know the forums even existed!!!

Narfel

Hey whats up darkstar! I'm Narfel, if you wanna know all the stops, you've come to the right person B) .... ahh not really but i'm here and I thought I'd say good luck!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Darkstar

Thank you all... and yes, it is quite funny how some join up on different names... quite odd....

lol well it seems ur all done saying hi to me, so who here is any good?

[There's a little button that says "edit." Please use that instead of double posting. Thanks!]
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Nohcnonk

Eh er.  At the game.  Uh... Holby and Wolf are nice and quite skilled players... Holby doesn't play much anymore, though.  Wolf Snare is darn good too....

windhound

*nods*
Holby seems to drift in and out..  Wolf is a constant and a good source for advice methinks..  
and if you ever need aid in reg. just message me ingame (Rio) and I'll send somthin ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Darkstar

Thank you chaps, I'll besure to contact all of you if I decide to join.
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

VinnieOlle

your on the forums but you didnt join the game?
you never even played?

Like i said before most people dont even know about the forums until later