Josh...

Started by General Austin, February 10, 2003, 07:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

General Austin

Please discard my last post. I'm going crazy. Dern....

General Austin

Umm, does anyone want to post?

Aqualis

No I don't want himto be emperor again. Somecody else should be. Like me. :rolleyes:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wickedclaw

If anyone should be emperor it should be Josh. Aqualis, I have never even heard of you before, maybe I have, dunno. But really I think Josh makes the best emperor and he should stay there.

~Wickedclaw

Shytalon

Anyone who's actually playing the game right should put no. They should want to be the alpha male...

And although some things he did didn't make me too happy, he played the game the best at the time. That's why he was on top... We'll see who keeps first in the reset, though...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Menatus

Josh was a good emperor and he played fairly. Honorable...not quite. But who is, and should be? Of course, no one should want someone else to be emperor over themselves.

calria

whoever has the luck, skill, and inginuity (sp?) to get to the top deserves it. If we all sit around and supposedly "decide' who it should be, then the game all boils down to a popularity contest, and we're taking diplomacy WAY too far.

General Austin

Ahhhhhhhh..... I see.

calria

what, praytell, do you see?
my point...?
or are your ocular nerves in general simply functioning?
*mischeivious grinn*

General Austin

I see your point, that we'd be taking diplomacy way too far with this. But if everyone thought he was an insufferable snot (Which he isn't) It wouldn't matter if he was good or not, everyone would just hit him alot.

Trident

Quote from: WickedclawIf anyone should be emperor it should be Josh. Aqualis, I have never even heard of you before, maybe I have, dunno. But really I think Josh makes the best emperor and he should stay there.

~Wickedclaw
Give him a chance before you berate him like that.  H'es my friend.

Aqualis

Thanks Trident, but sometimes it's nice to be anonymous. :ph34r:  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

And WHAT might you mean by that?  I hate to tell you this  :D  but with your friend PimpJuice... I don't think you can  :huh:  he's kind of weird  <_<

:D  if it meant ne thing to you  :D  

calria

ok Cal's confused now...
that had little to nothing to do with the actual topic, though, did it?

ok I'm un-confused again...