This Round

Started by Nos, July 04, 2004, 02:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nos

Well i created my account as i normally do and then found out leaders are disabled... so i'm not playing this round, enjoy people, i'll see you all next round

- Nos
Reality Ties

VipersByte

As did i.. and as i was waiting to kill my account, after i dropped myself to what? 40 land, or so.. and 442.??? networth,  :blink:
Not Decided (#5) Clan: Vengance, decided to take me out..    :angry:
does it make you feel good to finally kill the mystic one?    :o
Good thing i don't care, or else i would be a bit peeved off.. and it would be interesting to see the result of this leaderless round..  :ph34r:

Hey Not Decided..  Enjoy your hollow victory, we shall meet again next round.  and you shall not fair so well, against the mystic knight.  B)
VIPERSBYTE

Guthorm Swordmaster

I'm playing this round because i don't use Leaders at all.

Neobaron

See David... i told you mystic wouldnt be very happy! =-O

---

*is glad Mystic isnt playing this round* =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

Yes, no leaders to take me out this set, but now I can't get to Northlands to get that troop producing bonus... cashing is looking awful nice about now.... I'm back playing. What else is new about turbo? How many people can be in one clan? Without leaders how are we suppose to revolt?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Badrang the Tyrant

I believe Mossflower gives you the troops bonus.  Northlands gives you a Scouting bonus.

So far, leader-less round is great!  

Jager is Not Decided?  I have many a score to settle with the back-stabbing-something-or-another.

Wolf Snare

This round is very easily described with, "What you see is what you get."
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Bagrand I've done the test Northlands gives a bigger bonus to troop producing by about 4x compared to Mossflower, when you've done the test you can talk.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

David

Quote from: VipersByteAs did i.. and as i was waiting to kill my account, after i dropped myself to what? 40 land, or so.. and 442.??? networth,  :blink:
Not Decided (#5) Clan: Vengance, decided to take me out..    :angry:
does it make you feel good to finally kill the mystic one?    :o
Good thing i don't care, or else i would be a bit peeved off.. and it would be interesting to see the result of this leaderless round..  :ph34r:

Hey Not Decided..  Enjoy your hollow victory, we shall meet again next round.  and you shall not fair so well, against the mystic knight.  B)
I know you were going to kill yourself. No one has 30 land and doesnt get killed. I just decided to take advantage of it. And you didn't have any attacks or you wreent attacked. Oh.And I shall beat you each and every time

Nos

Kind of funny there david :P
since last round you were left at 1 land due to a glitch in the game.... all because you annoyed Mystic and the rest of our clan... and now you talk about how you can win every time?
LoL

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: JuskaBagrand I've done the test Northlands gives a bigger bonus to troop producing by about 4x compared to Mossflower, when you've done the test you can talk.
Just telling you what Retto told everyone here.  Oh, and it's Badrang if you please.

Quote.And I shall beat you each and every time
And how are you going to do that when you can't even handle me one-on-one without breaking an alliance?

Neobaron

Hmmm......

This certainly is fun... leaders makes it too easy for somebody to inflate their networth... this leaderless round shows who can really pound it out when they need too...  :)

---

(Im in first! Im in first! whoopee! 2 days in a row! ^_^ )

*that is not inviting an attack*

---

*runs away*

Badrang the Tyrant

Are you in first because of your massive guard numbers or diplomatic relations? ;)  

Neobaron

Hmm... by diplomatic relations what do you mean...

Diplomacy varies based on the diplomat...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Not yea just because i'm in peace everyone is smushling me!!!!