Calvin or Hobbess?

Started by Trident, June 27, 2004, 07:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Hobbess is the best!  He's soooo cute!  *Goes around smock to everybody on AIM*

Nohcnonk

Blood Wake

hobbes is way funnyer than calvin, i like in one of the books there is a week of comics where clavin comes home and hobbes pounces, and then in the last one of them calvin shouts "I'm home!!" and hobbes isnt there and he finds hobbes on the couch reading a comic book and says "i'm home" and hobbes says "so?"

thats one of my favorites, i have read every calvin and hobbes ever put into those books, hehe. love um
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

Hobbes, hejust acts funny, tells calvin stupid things, like this:
Calvin:"Whats 7+2?"
Hobbes: "72".

Lord Nightstripe

"When you're great, people often mistake candor for bragging."

:)  :D  :lol:  :snicker:    I cannot vote because they are both hilarious. I own every Calvin and Hobbes book and I love them.  
Lord Nightstripe
Brockhall Founder and Leader
Starter and Part-Author of the longest RPG in TSOR existence, Lord Strongpaw the Rock
3 Kills, Alcky the Alcaline, Yellow Eyes, Someone on the Rampage
Administrator at one site. Moderator at four sites.

"The summers die, one by one. How soon they fly, on and on."   -Jean Valjean in Les Miserable

user posted imageuser posted image

Amoraq

~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Trident

*Wonders who said Calvin*

Rhiclaw

hobbes!
yum, tuna
smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock smock  
ph34r the claw!

VinnieOlle

I heard of them but i never seen them so i nulled

Here is are some great pics i founds. Go to this Calvin and Hobbes picture site.

calria

Hobbess would be the female version. *snert*

Trident

I was wondering when somebody would catch that... :P  

Angst Vulpine

Mm....How about these:

I like Hobbs better.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Trident

*Screams*

CCCCCUUUTEEE!!!

*steals steal steal*

Hehe, now it's in my siggy!  Hobbes!!!!  

RazorClaw

::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  I'M Calvin, how can people dislike Calvin,?!?!?!? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  *sniff* Actually, Hobbes is probably funnier, but I wasn't named after him, was I?

Trident

Hobbes is adorable.  I don't find a demonic 6 year-old who speaks Politics and argues to be quite as cute a fuzzy tiger who likes the word Smock.