BEEP!

Started by Blood Wake, June 25, 2004, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

*Gives sean a feather*

tickle him with that lol

Blood Wake

*jumps into the elevator and pushes the button to go down while singing love in an elevator by Aerosmith and playing air guitar* Love in an elevator, livin' it up while i'm goin' down, Love in an elevator, lovin' it up 'til i hit the ground... *relizes hes still fighting TJ, throws elevator at him*

BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

*tickles TJ* BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

*grins* Uhhh.....I dont' remember getting in an elevator, but whatever....

*Takes the feather and makes sean eat it*

BEEP!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

hmm.... thats good feather... *throws pillow at TJ to get more feathers* BEEP!

h

Scarwake

oooff!!!  *eats feathers due to pillow hitting him in the face* evil....

*grabs all the other feathers and jumps out the elevator with them*

I CAN FLY!!!

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*throws lit match at TJ catching the feathers on fire and watches him fall* BEEP!

h

Scarwake

*grumbles at you* EVIL DEMONIODIAN!!!! whatever that is.......

*Flaps his feathers and blows on them trying to put out fire*

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

The Voice of God!

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!! THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING IN HEAVEN!! I CONDEM YOU BOTH TO A LIFE IN HE LL!!!!!

Blood Wake

*falls down extremly fast and through the earths surface to hel l* BEEEEEEEEEP!!

h

Scarwake

*stops & stares at The Voice of God* And whom do you think ye are???Hmmm......What's wrong got a frog in your throat??

Well??? No answer, eh?

*kicks this voice thingy* TAKE THAT!!!

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

TJ! Get down here!! *looks at satan* help... me! BEEP!

h

Trident

*comes back to toss a cowboy hat at the voices of god before disappearing again*

Lol, seriously, who are you?  

Blood Wake

Monica, me and TJ are working it out with my dad for me to fly up to see him, it may take a minute for us to reply

h

Sonoras

Don't fear the reaper.