BEEP!

Started by Blood Wake, June 25, 2004, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Why exactly do you want to kill me?

Blood Wake

for something fun to do, wot wot! *kills Ad* BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

*nukes Ashyra with a nuke, obviously* Bwhahaha

Next stop, Australia!

We'll hit washington last!

BEEP!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

*kicks wolf bite* NOOO!

*pushes sean in car, and flies to Australia*

Must kill Holby....

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

Holby!! The Castle is very funny i finally watched all of it, would ya like to die?

BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

How many times have I been abused and killed in this topic?

Scarwake

A lot, because you won't die for some reason.....

*lands in Australia*

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*gets out of the car type thingy and walks to the camera and speaks in a funny accent* g'day mates, today we are after the wild, rare holbygator, they live in small groups of 0-1 and can weigh over 150 pounds, now, if i can wrestle him to the floor all i have to do is take away his gun and he will be harmless. *to camera man in a way* follow me! AH! there it is! the holbygator *holby sits on a couch lauphing at the simpsons* we have to be very quiet as not to interupt the ritual that he is performing. he lays back as if he were human and watches the telly to make it look like he is human so that other animals will be scared of him. *I jump at Holbs and push him down to the ground then put a muzzle on him* aye! we got 'im! see ya next time on the peoplegator hunter! G'day! *starts punching the holbygator as the credits start to roll* back to you TJ! and may BEEP be with you always! BEEP!

h

Scarwake

*camera flashes back to TJ* We'come back, mates!

Now, we be headed off to the land not so far down under!  We be aheaded off ta the state of Washington, where we have the mighty monicagator!  Now unlike the holbygator, the monicagator tends to be more socialable in the nature.  This beasty enjoys ridin a boike around and takin a dip in the streams.

*Hops in car, pulls sean along after he kills holbygator*

Well mates, we 'ere toime to boggle down & find the monicagator.  She's not too large, and her camoflouge makes her easy to confuse with a younger brittney spearsgator!

*looks around for monicagator*  OH OH! Over there by the bridge rails, lies our prey!  Now we must comfort this beast with music by Relient K and then dive in for da kill!

*plays Relient K music & slips in closer and injects poison into monicagator's blood killin her.*

Now, Oi just injected some poison inside 'er, she'll be dead in a few minutes.  Back to ye in the car, Sean!

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*alseep in TJ's car sleep talking* TJ, i told you, i'm not gay, leave me alone.... yeah, well BEEP to you too jerk.... Zzzzz... hmm.... BEEP!

edit: this was reply 100

h

Scarwake

*Runs to the car & beats the ... out of sean*

Well, mates, we've only one last persongator to kill....The seangator....he sleeps a lot & eats just as much.  Much like the tjgator, but the seangator is weak and cheats when it comes to competitively growing his hair longer than the tjgators.

*grabs his gun & shoots sean*

Well, mates that be the end of our journey's on The Peoplegator Hunter!

I'm Toggie, an I'll see you next season!

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*while floating to hel....HEVEN! I lauph harder than anytime before as i drop an anvil on TJ and then see him float along side me* that was great mate, lets do it again sometime eh? BEEP what a great word. i could say it all day, BEEP BEEP BEPP.... BEPP???

h

Scarwake

*As he is floating by sean he starts beating him up* You dope, you killed me!

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*blocks as many hits as possible* hey, you killed me first and besides, if you were still alive then you would be bored the rest of the time you are online cause theres no point in playing RWL cause there's no one else and the only people you could talk to are ones that never played RWL! *floats all the way up and sits down to tea with the holbygator*

*looks down at TJ* BEEP!

h