BEEP!

Started by Blood Wake, June 25, 2004, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

TJ REPLY!!! BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Arguia Zsah

BEEPEDY BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Blood Wake

NO BEEP! BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

I think TJ is dead now.

Arguia Zsah

Blood Wake

kills Arguia Zsah

BEEP!

h

Sonoras

Oh my gosh! You killed TJ!

Trident

Sonoras

Trident

Arguia Zsah

*returns from the dead*
*picks up sword*
*kills blood wake*

mwahahahar!!!!!! :ph34r:  

Scarwake

Dude, that's fine...for this coming saturday....I have to work that day 4-8pm, but you'll prolly be coming earlier in the day so I could still pick you guys up & such from the airport!  My mom or something would have to take whoever is going back to Utah that day back to the airport....

*whispers* I have all next week off so you're welcome to stay as long as you want!

BEEP!

{Edit} Oh, btw, I was in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan all of the week from the 12th clear up til today, which we left michigan and just got back home about an hour ago.....

BEEP!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

cool, i guess i will talk to you on aim tomorrow,. bet ya cant guess where i am? the pocatelo idaho airport replying on a *sigh* mac...

mayhaps i can go on saturday.

*asks mom*

*comes back*

she said that if the flights look good I may be able to go out there

BEEP!

h

Scarwake

Kewlio, *whispers* WHEN DID YOU GET ON!?!?!?! I didn't see you come on any messengers......*grumbles at you*

BEEP!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Blood Wake

i was replying from a mac in idaho. i am back though so now i am on aim. blah.

BEEP!

h