BEEP!

Started by Blood Wake, June 25, 2004, 12:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Uhh....no.....I stay in country on my traveling...Not been to turkey, though I have ate turkey....

BEEP!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Trident

The turkeys will come back to haunt you...   :D  

Blood Wake

TJ, have you ever seen a grown man naked? lol. its from the movie airplane, this little kid goes up to the cockpit and the captain asks him really stupid questions.

captain: well hi jimmy, have you ever been in the cockpit before
Jimmy: no, sir, i've never been in an airplane before
captain place his arm around Jimmy's shoulders
captain: Jimmy. have you ever seen a grown man naked

goes to another scene

later

captain: Jimmy, do you like movies with gladiators?

Jimmy never answers the questions and thats one of the things that makes it so great. you should get it at the library or blockbuster

BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

The kid's name is Joey you idiot.

Blood Wake

i dont care, get out of mine and TJ's topic. *picks up the carcus of tammy and throws it then goes back to tea in heaven* BEEP!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Sonoras

*Looks at whoever Tammy is*

Nohcnonk

Blood Wake

*kills tammy and nohc somemore*

BEEP!

h

Sonoras

Grrrr.....*hates you*

Scarwake

*watches, easily being amused* HAHA, Tammy!!!! (Aka Timmy)

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

*swims through the clouds and gets to TJ and punches him for the fun of it.* HAHA! Your "it"! *runs away* BEEP!

h

Scarwake

I'm gonna be very angry if'n you can't come due to your mom's unexpected flight to Texas.....

BEEP!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Blood Wake

i asked her about it before comeing to the library today and she says the flights look bad going every where and she isnt going to texas and i am not going to indiana next saturday but she said that we may be able to the saturday after if'n that works for you. BEEP! *punches TJ again*

h

Blood Wake

h

Sonoras

So I geuss TJ is also tammy.