how many knew?

Started by Peace Alliance, June 17, 2004, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

Don't leave! You'll just be infected by the RWL disease!

Devari

Quote from: Peace AllianceI forget if i ever ended up tellin everyone or not... i was bluemoon last season?

Not that big of a surprise i know, i mean who else could hold emperership so long, yet with such a feminine tone.

err... for all i know i already told everyone, lol. Still, for those of you who don't, i still think its funny that i got you to think i was a lil girl, lol.
You lied to me. :P

Still, I knew who you were. :D

VinnieOlle

I think everyone could have found out if they just espionaged and saw 20,000,000 rats and a top ten person lol  i dont know if you still rat mass i know you did before i quit a long time ago

Naltaca

No no Shael, you should not remove redwall from you links bar. It calls to you and needs you to answer to it's needs.

[Sorry, I didn't mean to double post but where is the picture of bluemoon? The girl one.]

[Then don't double post. Edit your post instead.]
COOL STORY BRO

Ashyra Nightwing

*dies*

..YOU were BLUEMOON?

(well, Shael.. You would know, as you're an Admin.. ^_^)

Ruatine

*pokes Ashy* Hey, mods would know too, ya know.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

lol. stop braggin teuf.

Quote..YOU were BLUEMOON?
uh... to answer yuour question.... no.

:blink:

nalt its in the album unders "samantha"... i think if i were a gurl i'd be more of an olivia, but that would have been a give away. lol.

VinnieOlle if i were rat massing, true, they would have noticed my 30+ mil rats, but they also would have noticed my many many other militarys. Stoats were always almost as high as rats, skiffers were high, weasels... well they're just useless to begin with.

Ruatine

Quote from: Peace Alliancelol. stop braggin teuf.
O.o I wasn't bragging. I was stating a fact. It's not in my nature to brag; I just don't.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Teufel
Quote from: Peace Alliancelol. stop braggin teuf.
O.o I wasn't bragging. I was stating a fact. It's not in my nature to brag; I just don't.
Ok, so you were just asserting your powers. *bows down to the Great Teffy*

Ruatine

*laughs* I was just pointing out that mods are not just for editing posts and ending arguments. They can see who's who too.

Nohcnonk

In other words, what I said. *grovels*

Edit: Words!  Not works!  Meh...

Ruatine

*pulls Nohc to his feet* No groveling or bowing, please. ^.^ It's not like I'm omnipotent or anything.

Myrhakel

*laughs* Peace is good at pretending to be a girl ...
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Peace is.. the second RWLer to do this? I'm sure Ad was Hunny Bunny for a while..

Ruatine

Yiss, Ad was Hunny Bunny. I think I aided and abetted him on that one.