The meaning of GFO

Started by Sonoras, June 15, 2004, 12:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

You're a one track mind kind of guy, aren't you?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

VinnieOlle

Ashyra Nightwing

Great Fat Octopuses!
Green Floppy Oranges!

Ruatine

Green Floppy Oranges?!  :blink:  :ph34r: *runs away*
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

Great Furry Object.  Yes...

VinnieOlle

we should turn this into a game... One person says three letters then the next person replies with the meaning and then they pick 3 letters

The Lady Shael

Hehehe....then how about.....

MRP

*knows what she's going to see*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Angst Vulpine

MORE ROTTING PIKACHUS!
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Sonoras

WooHoo! I made a game!

Well, kinda

The Lady Shael

*giggles at Ashyra's* I found it hilarious, that one...but it wasn't the one I was thinking of...

*pokes both Ashyra and Angst* I thought for sure either of you would say it! Think of another person we know who's name begins with R...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Angst Vulpine

Oh, of course.

MY RETTO PLUSHIE!

(*squeak*)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

Angst Vulpine

Do we want to encourage these things, Shael?  ;)  :lol:  
Angst Vulpine