Long signatures

Started by Nith Batoxx, June 14, 2004, 10:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nith Batoxx

Heh, if this is a) spam or b) insults, I apologise and won't ever do it again, cross my heart and hope to contract a horrific alien disease that makes my organs metamorphose into an alien monster.  Hem.
"When they have worn all of their Earths away, only then shall they truly turn to the skies..."
Sentient. PSX

"The stupider you appear to be, the more surprised people will be when you kill them."
Anon.

"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but in the bowels of the earth..."
Vincent Valentine

user posted image

The ORIGINAL Avatar games.  Ultima!

~Nith Batoxx, of the Kundalan Subjigation Force
Temple of Mnemonics, Axis Tyr

VinnieOlle

I think people are known for there sigs. Long... i dont really mind but some people do. Thats why i had to shorten mine a few times.

Ruatine

*stabs all long sigs repeatedly*

Thankfully, I have the sig shortening option turned on. However, it's quite annoying to scroll through them when I don't feel like logging in.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Long sigs are really annoying. Especially pics in them-- even if you have the shortening option on, they still have to load, and that takes up too much.

RazorClaw

Mine isn't too long, but like Cal said, pics take time to load (though not on my comp). I just HATE having to scroll for three minutes past a post of Juby's *shudders at the mere thought*

The Lady Shael

The only reason I haven't burst with the insanity of having to scroll through insanely long sigs is because I have the 150px box checked on my Control Panel.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

IFman

I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

RazorClaw

IFman, spamming is bad. Bad dog! Bad dog!

IFman

I didn't spam, I posted my answer to the post :(  
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Trogdor 22

Long signatures waste my time, and they're usually stupid. *looks at wildwoods signature*
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Sonoras

I turned siggys off a long time ago, don't know why people would want me to see their sigs if I don't even read them.

Orcrist

I need to use the short sig option, because these long sigs are WAY...too...long...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Trident

Scrolling through the stupid things gets annoying.

Nohcnonk

I started using the "Sig-Shortener" a bit ago.  I like it. ^_^ You barely notice that people even have sigs.  Which is a good thing.