Summer Clansitter

Started by Peace Alliance, June 14, 2004, 06:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Quote from: NeobaronWell once they all confuse themselves... the fingers will be pointing at you, madam.

*smirk*
*points at cal* You say you expect nothing from us so you can't be dissappointed but you also say you expect us to spell correctly. And boooooh to the french. *spits*
COOL STORY BRO

calria

My exact words were that "I never expect anything from anyone."

Therefore, you guys aren't "anyone" and therefore I expect something from you.

:D  

Nohcnonk

Quote from: NeobaronIts actually ''ma'am"  

Southern accents have been killing words since the south was there...

"ma'am" is actually short for madame (explanation of why we shouldnt use the 'e' in this forum follows... i hope the french makes you feel at home ;) )

---

'Madame' est un mot francais, et dans ce forum, il n'y a pas beaucoup de francais parle. 'Madam' est un mot anglais, et puisque nous ne parlons pas beaucoup de francais ici, je dirai madam...

Avoir un jour agreable... ^_^

---

[edit]
puisque... not parce-que
Depends on how you say it. ^_^

Maam.  Rofl.

calria

Oh, and in answer to Neobaron... malgr? le fait que 'Madame'... est l'?pellation fran?aise, je le pr?f?rent ? la version d'Anglais. Apr?s tout, si je ne garde pas un certain niveau de classe autour de ce forum, qui? La plupart des personnes ici ne peuvent pas m?me orthographier en leur propre langue, appr?cient encore moins d'autres.

Neobaron

gyah-ha*! Elle parle!

Oui. Je vois que vous dites, mais quel est le point dans melanger des langues ? Cela n'est pas comment anglais est devenu si mauvais? La classe est la perfection, non? Quand une personne melange des langues, il semble comme petit plus qu'une personne de la compagne essaie correspondre a avec les gens de la ville. Cela est probablement un mauvais exemple, mais j'espere qu'il fait le sens...

Comment avez-vous obtenu les accents? J'ai essaye, mais ne peut pas decouvrir comment.. .

_____
* "gyah-ha" isnt french... its a random noise to show excitement
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

calria

Ceci est vrai... mais si je n'adh?re pas ? mon elistism, quel j'a dans la vie? J'ai commenc? ma r?putation sur le 'ROC' sur il y a deux ans en r?pondant ? tous les messages avec un 'bonjour' et quelque chose de inepte en fran?ais. Par cons?quent, je dois maintin mon pr?c?dent. En outre, car vous sauriez si vous alliez ? Terrouge, 'Madame Claude' ; ?tait mon nom dans le concours "Questors Bold III."

Oh, and for the accents, look in the character map, which is under Accessories. It takes a while to do that way, but I  have most of the shortcuts down already.

Riverpaw

Quote from: calriaOh, and for the accents, look in the character map, which is under Accessories. It takes a while to do that way, but I  have most of the shortcuts down already.
http://allchars.zwolnet.com/
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Neobaron

Yey! =-D

Now if i just knew where to put them half the time...  :unsure:  

VinnieOlle

Aghois oiufga oiygal yopgay weyo fhso whrogsj syoerlw hisodfkhow

Theres my foreign language lol (its called keep pressing keys on the keyboard with random spacing)

Naltaca

Hey now, no talking french without subtitles because for all we know you could be flaming each other and it's not fair to us if we can't tell what you're saying.
COOL STORY BRO

Neobaron

Now what evidence have you ever had that i would be flaming someone...

If either of us were flaming, then the posts would have been much longer, and in a very, very angry tone of english. =-P

---

*soupir*

Les instigateurs... toujours cherche un combat. C'est en fait le genre de pathetique ! Il n'y a pas de raison pour moi poster ceci... mais maintenant ils pensent que je parle d'eux.. Lequel est tres drole.  :angry:

Haha... en fait un sourire la-bas, mais la chose fachee ajoute juste a il.

Ruatine

If you really want to know what they're saying, go to: http://www.freetranslation.com

That's what I do, since I cannot, and have no wish to, speak French.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

If I were going to flame someone, I'd do it in Klingon. Much more effective, really.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaIf I were going to flame someone, I'd do it in Klingon. Much more effective, really.
I hunt down people that know Klingon. ^_^

Neobaron

Ooohhhhh MAN!  

Teufel took away all my fun!  :o

Oh well... i s'posse thats what mods. are for  :rolleyes: