LETS TRY TO BREAK A RECORD

Started by VinnieOlle, June 12, 2004, 06:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

Holby you should make a scavenger hunt like "what member of the forum has "master of the small i" as their title? that would be fun we could have groups

Holby

yah, I've implicated that into history quiz which is rather long right now. And not yet done. Is this thing still going ahead, haven't heard any response form you all..
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Don't break records, give them to me!  

Sonoras

I don't think we will do it...

VinnieOlle

Come Everyone WE Got to do this together every person helps. Try to fit time on your schedule or just leave the window open so it counts as you being online. I had to bring back this category so I think Some of you have no hope but Lets just all think positivel and BREAK A RECORD!

Mark

I have another idea!

We challenge Terrouge to a contest :D  Expect NO rwl members go on when they try :D  Theeir record is only 33!  I'
m sure they'll do much better when we challenge them.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

VinnieOlle

What are you talking about?

Myrhakel

As in we both try to have as many people logged in at the same time as possible.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

VinnieOlle

ok... So a contest... sure if you think that will make more people help break the record.

The Lady Shael

Dunno if Terrouge would feel up to it...haven't set a digital foot there for months, so I wouldn't know.

I'll try to be here. If I didn't have any academic obligations, I would say definitely.

*pats Holbs* Yay, history quiz! I shall probably fail anyway...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

Ummm is it bad if I say that I might have to be on the Terrouge side?

The Lady Shael

*points accusingly* Traitor!

Eheh. Well, you /can/ be on both.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*lurks around Terrouge when RWL is down*

I prefer RWL.. Maybe it's just me, but the Terrouge people seem less welcoming of newbies than us..

Myrhakel

Am I a newbie?

QuoteI prefer RWL.. Maybe it's just me, but the Terrouge people seem less welcoming of newbies than us..

That's because the newbies there post once or twice and vanish .. or they spam.
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Ruatine

More than likely they only post once or twice precisely because Terrougians don't welcome them.  <_<  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart