The Unofficial Best Sig Awards

Started by ~>John<~, June 09, 2004, 10:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

And me, because you all have ones that are too long.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Ruatine

Quote from: Veranor
Quote from: Holby
Quote from: Fun For NoneWow! This is almost as cool as Noch's poll.

The whole intent is for John to win and he even made the topic!

I vote for John! I vote for John! I vote for John!

Who's to say John Kerry isn't happy? A pretty poor attempt John.
You'll be hard pressed to find anyone that thinks you're funny, Dead Eye.
You're just coming across very bitter and sulky. You want to explain why that is?
Wait... I'm so lost... huh... here I was thinking that was The Mercenary or insert some other anti-rwl person. I know Dead Eye, he said he hasn't been here in awhile. Hummm any admin wanna clarify for me?
Eh, Dead Eye and Fun for None have completely different IP's.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Random Thought

Quote from: VeranorAnd me, because you all have ones that are too long.
i agree, except the me in there is me not the other me, and the me in that last part is not refering to an alter ego
I believe that with a keen eye for details, one truth will prevail.

Neobaron

(puts on hat and glasses with the clever moustache attached)

I vote Neobaron... nothing beats an RFC drinking song! ^_^

---

Sorry wildwood... ur wrong bud.

Its juby who has the longest sig... becasue i find myself saying "Gosh-darnit! Juby posted again..." every time i see him post... That song is longer than most of his posts. (Although i do prefer American Pie to rap anyday... sorry)

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Holby

My bad, guess I mixed him up with the other one. Sorry.
I will not deleted this

Menatus

Obviously me. Everybody loves seeing pictures of Elton's sensuous bald head and that lustrous gap, but not the smouldering jowels yet .....ughhh I sicken myself. XD Why do I have to be madly in love with a hideous, gay, fat, bald, British man?

Aqualis

Quote from: ~>John<~You may not vote for yourself
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: WildwoodYes, Peace.  We should also have a longest sig. contest.  I would blow everyone away in that one.
It's already been done. Julie and Ad used to make 50,000 character plus sigs. It's not near so fun as you might think. Then again, I have the sig limity thing turned on for me.

VinnieOlle

Everybody would vote mine if they just read #3 in things not to say to a cop lol

Wildwood

QuoteThen again, I have the sig limity thing turned on for me.

How the heck do you do that?
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaThen again, I have the sig limity thing turned on for me.
Limity is not a word. :P

John needs to update the results so far. *pokes him*

Peace Alliance

I'll cover that

Not including self votes:

Current totals:
John - 2
Peace Alliance - 3
Aqualis - 2
Razorclaw - 1
Germania - 1

calria

Quote from: NohcnonkLimity is not a word. :P
As Queen of Grammatica, I have license to create whatever words I wanna!

Anyway, that was a technical term, so of course you wouldn't know it.  :P  :P  :P  :P  

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaAs Queen of Grammatica, I have license to create whatever words I wanna!

Anyway, that was a technical term, so of course you wouldn't know it.  :P  :P  :P  :P
Hehe.  I was just teasing you.  Of course it's a word! ;)  

RazorClaw

Quote from: calriaAs Queen of Grammatica, I have license to create whatever words I wanna!

Actually, as Queen of Grammatica, you are obligated to have perfect grammar. If not we will rebel and revolt you with terrible grammar. We will jumble our gramatical abilities so bad that you will cry! And we will start going around saying, "w wll pwn u mn", and things like that. Muahahahahahaha!