ok what the HECK

Started by Peace Alliance, June 09, 2004, 12:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Have i done ANYTHING wrong? yet you people attack me down to 311 acres, with NO benifit to yourselves. The two of you from death who attacked me today got less then 400 acres in TOTAL out of your attacks. You knew you wouldn't be able to kill me in 21 attacks, so why the heck are you stupid enough to waste your turns for no benifit? Idiots, friggon idiots, i did this stratagy so i could avoid you, but your idiocy prevails.

wolf bite

Not to mention the penelty they are getting for aiming so high over their net worth.  Half that Death clan is really strange, they seem to pick people at random and all fire on that one person. Also it seems that a few of them always log on at the exact same time (hint).

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wildwood

It wasn't me, I did nothing.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Retto

I've checked the Death clan, and there does not seem to be any signs of cheating (except 7up and killer2). They probably have been co-ordinating their attacks, which is certainly legal.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

those are the two who attacked me. They are now disabled, thanks retto.'

Wildwood, those better not have been your accounts. I don't want to be more disappointed in you.

Neobaron

I didnt dun it.

I thot about it... but i didnt dun it! =-P

Im too dern afraid of PA to attack him!
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wildwood

QuoteWildwood, those better not have been your accounts. I don't want to be more disappointed in you.

What the heck how can you blame this on me?  There is no proof that even THEY were multing, much less them being my accounts.

Edit> Plus if they were my accounts then why would I attack myself?

Quote16.2 hours ago 7up (#42) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,491 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
9,313 Skiffs

16.2 hours ago 7up (#42) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,758 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
10,362 Stoats

16 hours ago killer2 (#31) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
5,906 Stoats
You managed to destroy:
20,295 Stoats

16 hours ago killer2 (#31) attacked you! You held your defense and your enemy was repelled, but you lost:
1,882 Skiffs
You managed to destroy:
5,435 Skiffs

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

Peace Alliance

I never said they were you wildwood, i have no idea who you are though. Yeesh, cool your hormones.

Holby

lol, you know, a lot of cheats have done /exactly/ what Wildwood is doing. Woulda been much cmarter just to stay out of the thread...
I will not deleted this

windhound

Quote from: WildwoodIt wasn't me, I did nothing.
:rolleyes:  as Holby said, Wildwood woulda been much better to simply not post..  
that's why Peace said what he did Wildwood, by saying that it wasnt you, it threw suspicion on you..  XD
backfire is the appropriate term here..  hehe..

edit:  oh, yeah, Peace..  people like to test limits, you say that you'll extreme retal for over, what, 8 attacks?  they might have wanted to see what you would have done if they attacked you more..  heh..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

most people know to what extent my damage can run. Had the guy attacking me not left his clan, he would be dead by the end of tonight... and soon after so would his new account... and then another.

Testing my limits can be a risky game :-D

But its all good, he backed off and i'm almost back to the land i had before... well not really, but close to almost... kinda.

Wildwood

Quotei have no idea who you are though.

What?  I am Wildwood in game, you know that.

Quotelol, you know, a lot of cheats have done /exactly/ what Wildwood is doing.

HOW???

user posted image

Peace Alliance

QuoteQUOTE
lol, you know, a lot of cheats have done /exactly/ what Wildwood is doing.

HOW???
they come right into a post about thir own cheating, and start defending themselves even before they are related to the topic. Not to mention after... over and over.

I'm not accusing you wildwood, i'm just saying i would be very disappointed to hear that it was you. Not only was it you, but you also made this whole flub about it not being you...  

Wildwood

What?  I defended myself because you said that Death members were constantly attacking you and I didn't recently so I just pointed out that I was not included.  And what do you mean over and over?

QuoteNot only was it you

Uggggggggggggggggggggg I did not multi I do not even know who killer2 and 7up are, nor the rest of the Death clan.

user posted image

Naltaca

Wasn't Killer2 recently in Vengeance?
COOL STORY BRO