An apology

Started by Amoraq, June 07, 2004, 09:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Quote from: IFmanno one can stay mad on RWL for long :)
Actually I disagree with that statement. People can stay mad on RWL for long but that's it. When they're mad they're mad for a while and then they're not mad any more.
COOL STORY BRO

Random Thought

I don't see how you could possibly stay mad at someone for more then a day in RWL, for the sole reason that  

IT IS A GAME
I believe that with a keen eye for details, one truth will prevail.

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ruatine

Quote from: Random ThoughtI don't see how you could possibly stay mad at someone for more then a day in RWL, for the sole reason that  

IT IS A GAME
Ah, but you see, there are some people here that are rather rude sometimes. I can't claim to be so completely above the human emotions that I don't get mad when someone insults me though maybe you can.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Naltaca

When you're get into the game and then someone screws around with the game it can get pretty crazy. I know I have held grudges against people for multiple eras before.
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

Yes, just because it's a game doesn't mean that we can all do whatever we want and no one will care.  That is really never the case anywhere.

Naltaca

Need an example? Alright, 3 or 4 eras ago nohc told holby that I had a lot of money and holy ended up stealing in excess of 300bil cash from me. That made me mad and it took me until just this past era or so have I forgot about that and became friends once again with nohc. 3 or 4 eras sounds like a long time to me.
COOL STORY BRO

Nohcnonk

XD And I'm a nice guy (or so the papers say). :rolleyes:  But very true, Nalt.

Riverpaw

Amorag, who were you round before last? If you are who I suspect, then, well... were you in KOWW?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Okay, can we say then that individual incidents are forgivable, but repeated ones make angry RWLers?