hehe

Started by Orcrist, June 07, 2004, 07:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

So- I log in to my turbo account. Scout a little. Build alot of huts, gold mine and then go to the mercenaries with 0 turns left, and I get a message: "Private message is disabled this turn". What should I do- delete and start over or just keep going?
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wolf Snare

hehe. Not too bad, actually.

I say make a few runs, get a ton of loyalty, and just mine the rest of the era from here out.

In the last few days it would be quite easy to make food. Then, just send all you can to a clanmate, revolt, and pressgang/corsair to the top.

Of course, you could easily just delete. But that would take a week, and set you back majorly.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

calria

I don't understand what the problem is...

Nohcnonk

Neither do I. ^_^ Just keep the money, and convert some huts to barracks to make your first troops. ^_^

wolf bite

Cal, his strat was to buy a big army, but now on turbo we are playing that you can not buy armies.

I would go with Nohc on this one. you are in a good place. you have all the money you need to support a large army.

Wolf
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

~>John<~

wow. that screws up my strat
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Veranor

Quote from: wolf biteCal, his strat was to buy a big army, but now on turbo we are playing that you can not buy armies.

I would go with Nohc on this one. you are in a good place. you have all the money you need to support a large army.

Wolf
She was confused because he wrote "Private message is disabled" not "Private Market" in his post.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

~>John<~

Next round could we get rid of leaders? PLEASE?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Juby (Tercios)

Share the wealth howbouts?  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

calria

Ahhh ok....
I thought that might be it, but I wasn't sure, esp. since I'm not playing either server at the moment, so I didn't know if the market was disabled. Thanks for clearing up my random confusion!

Naltaca

Money can be power, even without a the black market. Just keep your money and build it up and you might be able to buy major troops off of some friends cuz with no private markets everyone is looking to get rid of their troops after their cash reserves hit rock bottom.
COOL STORY BRO

VinnieOlle

Go with the wolfs I would sell you some troops $10,000 a rat lol jk probably $1000 per rat $2000 per weasel $ 3000 for stoat and $5,000 per skiff (my prices are a bit high but its all about supply and demand the supply of troops is low causing demand to be high thus people raise prices)

Naltaca

How is he supposed to sell tons of troops if he's a marten?
COOL STORY BRO

VinnieOlle

im not Marten im wildcat "god of troops" lol I got lots of troops  :)

VinnieOlle

im not Marten im wildcat "god of troops" lol I got lots of troops  :)

sorry dont know how i double posted  :unsure: