BUG

Started by Pong, June 06, 2004, 02:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pong

This account has been disabled due to cheating.

A Fatal Error Has Occured
Please contact rwladmin@zlopid.com to explain your actions and possibly regain control of your account.

Please fix this as hurriedly as possible, I still have turns to use before the game ends.

I'm #43

IFman

You were disabled along with sh0e for "Knowing who Josh was and working with him instead of reporting it to retto"
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Angst Vulpine

Honestly, when  /will/ you people learn.  <_<  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

sh0e

Quote from: Angst VulpineHonestly, when  /will/ you people learn.  <_<
you mean when will people learn that any mentioning of the name "josh" will result in a "convenient" ban?

Wildwood

Come on, do not ban people for something Josh did.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Angst Vulpine

*cough*

Encouraging Josh by giving him attention will make him come back. Keep coming back. Without stoping people that do these things, Josh will keep harrasing the admins.  

Grahhh. ;)

And sh0e, that's really not true. See top of post. Really, I'd expect better from you.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

You knew that it was Josh, sh0e.  And Josh is Josh.  So you were both banned.

Josh.  I said it.  I'm not going to be banned. :lol:  You knew that you'd be banned if admins found out that you knew who Josh was and didn't tell.

sh0e

Quote from: Angst Vulpine*cough*

Encouraging Josh by giving him attention will make him come back. Keep coming back. Without stoping people that do these things, Josh will keep harrasing the admins.  

Grahhh. ;)

And sh0e, that's really not true. See top of post. Really, I'd expect better from you.
wrong. thats what it says in my account too

nohc you assume too much and furthermore you are skimming over the point

in any case next time i will just remember not to make any hint of josh when he plays

Juby (Tercios)

I knew Josh was pong last night in commanders, so....
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Angst Vulpine

Really, sh0e. Josh is not the nice person you seem to think he is. I would give you a link, but it's in a livejournal, which I don't want to advertise unneededly. If you help him, it's impowering him to act worse and worse, and quite personally, I think that your  blatant   defiance should have you banned...I wouldn't be suprised if it did, eventully.
Angst Vulpine  

sh0e

Quote from: Angst VulpineReally, sh0e. Josh is not the nice person you seem to think he is. I would give you a link, but it's in a livejournal, which I don't want to advertise unneededly. If you help him, it's impowering him to act worse and worse, and quite personally, I think that your  blatant   defiance should have you banned...I wouldn't be suprised if it did, eventully.
i have known josh for years and hardly think you would be one to tell me how i should think of josh
i have seen the livejournal link already

i may not agree nor condone many of his methods nor the extreme and malicious actions he is willing to take at times but i believe there are events/situations that override moral rigidness

i invite him to ban me and prove to me in finality that all bets are off and the line is to be trampled
i do not plan to look back.

Nohcnonk

So, you basically stand by him as a friend, but let him do whatever bad things he wants to, knowing that he really is a good guy "deep down?"

Angst Vulpine

I'm not talking about that, even though it was pretty awfull...

I am not trying to tell you what to think. I don't give a flying plushie what you think. I was expressing my opinion, as you are doing.

Alright. So what would those events be? Really, he got himself into the messes, and has only himself to blame. I wish  he (and everyone else involved) would get over it. I would respect him if he did not act like such a child. ;)  
Angst Vulpine  

sh0e

i cannot intervene with things not within my reach of control

i see fault on both sides for the situation
and i do not agree with either sides way of dealing with the situation and the reactions
i may be slightly biased for josh because he is my friend but it is not the only reason

i can understand why josh would react this way and act in such ways
i can also understand why the admins would react this way and do what they have done
i condone neither

i do not agree with the things josh has done nor do i fully agree with the things he has said
but i also dont agree with what the admins have done with this iron fist tactic in forcing everyone "against" josh
in fact i am very much annoyed by it and the methodology that has gone into its execution
enough in fact that i feel that certain means are justified

wolf bite

Maybe had you been here a year ago when nicely petting Josh did not work you may see it differantly.  Way back then he was not stopped from his actions, then he was warned, then he was lightly punished, then harshly, Now he is not welcome.

What exactly sould have been done differant when all things have at one time been tried?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles