land cheats on commanders

Started by Peace Alliance, June 05, 2004, 09:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

I see Jager with 1 acre of land, then look at his history to see who's killing him:

QuoteDate/Time Attacker Defender Outcome
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:19:05 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
Clan:  Jager (#17)
Clan: LL Frontal Assault
571 Islands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:19:03 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
671 Islands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:27 -0700 Jager (#17)
Clan: LL Misguided Anger (#12)
Clan:  Naval Assault
3535 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:25 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
190 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:24 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
289 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:23 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
311 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:22 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
195 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:21 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
640 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:19 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
655 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:18 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
286 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:17 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
627 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:16 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
765 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:16 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
779 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:15 -0700 Misguided Anger (#12)
630 Islands

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 19:18:15 -0700 Jager (#17)
Clan: LL Misguided Anger (#12)
Clan:  Naval Assault
2992 Islands

notice misgueded was still getting over 600 acres on the last two attacks? thats absolutly impossible if all jager has in the first place is 3000K from the attack before... tis impossible. Retto i know the lands goin funky, and i'm getting the SHAFT!

Wildwood

It is happening to everyone.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Peace Alliance

yep, and sure enough the final shot to kill him was for 500 acres.

this is the same thing as when i did the city cheat, even though i nkow thats not it, they have more land then the scores sheet tells us. This give them SEVERAL good advantages. What with leader ratios, hidden power, infinant land, possibly.... i sure wish retto would GET BACK ON HIS COMPUTER. grrr prolly off watching the game.

Wildwood

Hey, at least you are not freaken disabled.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

user posted image

windhound

nope.
Jager dropped his land, I was talkin to him on AIM, he asked me to kill him, I told him to just drop his land, so he did..  and left one acer so somone could grab the kill..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wildwood

Wait a second.  How does he get to drop his land.  If I could drop land everything would be just perfect right now and I would actually be playing.

user posted image

windhound

under the 'demolish' link, there is a spot where you can drop land..  you can drop all your land if you want..  that's how I killed Nero..  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Garagas Ledavas

Not all windy, only down to 1 acre.
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

Wildwood

No, it said I have 0 unused acres.  I should have been dead, but I magically obtained about 600 or so acres that no one could attack that kept me from dieing.  

user posted image

Peace Alliance

windy the last attack was for 500 acres. and that was after i saw him with 1 acre. I saw him with one acre, checked the hostory, then went back later and the final kill shot took him for 500 acres... so yeah, there was hidden land. Maybe thats why he "dumped" land, so that everyone would wonder how he's sustaining his economy with 1 acre... not thinking he had already been a dork in the game so several people would want to kill him

windhound

Quote from: Garagas LedavasNot all windy, only down to 1 acre.
O.o
new feature?  
that's how Nero died, so I'm sure it /was/ doable..  dont feel like tryin it now though, all my accounts are doin fairly well..  *pats food in commanders*  

*shrugs*  
sounds odd..  hidden land..  wish I had some..  XD

IFman

this happens in rare times in promicance games. A common bug that appears at random times on a random person. It then spreads to other people. It can either take away land (ex: wildwood's 600) or give (Jagers land).

Stupid contagious bugs. *searches for a cure*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

David

Peace, I was waiting for someone to kill me. I wanted someone to take my last acre. I waited a bit and found out I had been maxed, then killed myself.I deleated all my building and dropped all but one acre of land. Thats how it happenend.

IFman

It still doesn't make sense
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

David

How the ... doesnt it make sense?! Its simple!!!! I deleated all my buildings, then dropped my land till I had one acre left. Then, I wanted someone to kill me, but I had been maxed by Shoe, so I dropped my last acre and killed myself. Got it now?

Those who didn't get it, I officaly call you retards.