Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: MongooseFoxWaleby on September 05, 2009, 02:17:27 PM
O_o hmmm I apologize if I annoyed a some (perhaps most as it seems) of you. That was not my intention. I just enjoyed the randomness. -_-'

I actually quite enjoyed your ramblings. (Plus they made Krowdon mad so that gets an extra 5 points)

The best thing for you to do is, while you may post purely random posts from time to time, try to post a few things that actually relate to the conversation. Then it's a win-win situation.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

No, no, Mongoose... Don't feel bad! I didn't want to make you feel bad. It wasn't THAT annoying... o_o;

I mean, they were a bit funny if you got around to reading them and they did no harm... But I would just prefer reading something that made sense every once in a while. ^^;

MongooseFoxWaleby

Ah okay that makes sense; I will attempt to be more coherent, and try to add to conversations ^_^

Takara

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: MongooseFoxWaleby on September 05, 2009, 04:55:21 PM
Ah okay that makes sense; I will attempt to be more coherent, and try to add to conversations ^_^

Well if that's that, I say we make you a member of RSL.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

XP

Krowdon's really going to be unhappy about this. I think I stand as more of a Spa Room Lord (lol) than a SpamLord right now... Because I don't spam anywhere else. XP

Unlike Krowdon and all you others who try to claim other forums to the SpamLords. I generally try to leave them alone. ^^

Ungatt Trunn II

Everyone (Excluding mods + admins [at this point]) has a right to become a RSL member.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

In comparison to you guys, I'm no spammer. I'm an anime/manga freak who has WAY too much time on her hands. XP And I'm really not that random. It would take me FOREVER to come up with something funny up to your standards. XP

Why didn't you want admin as RSL?

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, at this point I think Shael is the only one fit to become a Spamlord. She understood our plight and removed the 30 second rule. But most Admins and mods are against what we stand for. They enforce those nasty things call rules.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Rules are good, though! Rules keep people safe and happy! O_O

Right now I'm multitasking, watching Mark Crilley draw on YouTube. GOSH, he is so amazing! It /is/ anime/manga, but he is amazing. Uh-May-Zing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9gZllZM_ZM&fmt=18

He's outlining a picture he colored and answering questions from his subscribers, but you'll get the basic idea. He has a lot of how-tos. He's so AWESOME!

I officially dub him "Awesomer-Than-Me". XD

Ungatt Trunn II

He is pretty good, I'll admit that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

Good, MATURE *glares at other anime haters*, answer. ^^

He's incredible. I'm not just looking at the fact that it's manga, he's just awesome. ^^

Ungatt Trunn II

My Grandfather is an artist, so I have a bit more respect for art. All kinds.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Takara

My dad is an artist. ^^

The reason why I like manga so much is because it is realistic enough to look pretty and detailed, but still cartoony and full of imagination. The big eyes are really full of EMOTION and the expressions are so cute, and you can do almost anything with manga. There's just something about it that makes me happy. ^^ I have respect for all other arts as well, but manga is just my favorite thing right now. ^^

Now that I am done ranting... Where was the topic?

Ungatt Trunn II

Where was what? The topic? Right here I suppose.
DIE HIPPIE DIE