Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

Why is Ranma called "one half"?

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

MongooseFoxWaleby

So the other day on the left ear lobe of Don King, I was talking with a vegetable oil jelly filled pine cone about Rhubarb jet engines. She told me that if I ever wanted to swap bodies with a 3 ton Ukrainian tadpole, I would have to walk down the Debbie Food Snacks road of transistor radios. This would involve me playing the colon of Jabba the Hutt on a Tuesday while 31 tangerine car batteries sang the Thai national anthem. 

Briar

somehow...that actually made sense
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Briar

Night Wolf

You are more random than Krowdon :D

Briar

Takara

Quote from: Night Wolf on September 04, 2009, 01:27:26 PM
You are more random than Krowdon :D

AND DOES KROWDON HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PROVE THIS STATEMENT WRONG!?

Find out on the next episode of "Redwall Warlords: The Spamlords."

^^'

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Briar

Sabriel

USUALLY.

Takara

Quote from: Sabriel on September 03, 2009, 08:45:26 AM
Why is Ranma called "one half"?

In reply to that, Ranma is called one half becaaaauuuuse...

Ranma Saotome is half a boy, half a girl. Whenever wet by cold water, he becomes a girl, and turns back once being wet by warm water. His father, Mr. Saotome, has the same problem, except he turns into a panda. If you look at Krowdon's siggie, you'll see male Ranma, Mr. Saotome, and Akane (Ranma's fiancee) doing a sort of karate-ish dance (as seen in the theme song). In the background, I believe it is female Ranma also dancing/performing karate or some form of martial arts.

There are also other people out there with the same problem. This is because they fell into one of the cursed ponds that a certain creature drowned in, and they take on that creature's shape when wet with cold water. Take Ryoga, for example. Krowdon's old siggie had a little creature running across the bottom of her signature that she said was P-chan. Whenever Ryoga is hit with cold water, he becomes P-chan, a little pig, and has to get wet by warm water to turn back into himself.

Does that help? ^^

Briar

who are you putting money on, Takara?