Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

The explanation. XP I know.

Um, what am I putting my money on?

Briar

The random contest between the MongooseFoxWaleby and Krowdon.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Krowdon, of course.

Krowdon is my buddy, and I know how random she is. So I'm rooting for her. I'm loyal like this.

(I hope this deserves some pocky on Tuesday, Krowdon...)

Night Wolf

Krowdon

One Time, I was told that if you rubbed a lightning bug on your tounge, it glows. So I tried it and it failed.

PASTA FERRETS ATE MY SOCKS!!! BUT AT LEAST I STILL HAS MAI BEATLES SOCKS!!!

I wuv mai Beatles Socks. Im now going to get a picture of Jimmy.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Hmm....what do the judges say?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Takara

Hummm... I dunno. But it's true. She /does/ have Beatles socks. I've seen them. And a Beatles pin. ^^

Krowdon

And Beatles magnets for my locker. but that is irrelevant. What is this contest??

Is the new guy that annoying Mongoose guy? He bothers me as much as Ungatt does.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Krowdon

Takara

Well, yeah. And here's my logic.

Krowdon's randomness is FUNNY because you actually KNOW what she's saying. And it makes sense. But Mongoose guy/girl only takes a bunch of words and strings them together in a sentence. It's sort of irritating.

But with Krowdon, you actually want to READ what she's saying because at least it's actually a SENTENCE. And most of the time, it's FUNNY. Mongoose... Not so much. Sorry.

No offense Mongoose. It's just my opinion. ^^"

MongooseFoxWaleby

O_o hmmm I apologize if I annoyed a some (perhaps most as it seems) of you. That was not my intention. I just enjoyed the randomness. -_-'

Sabriel

Quote from: MongooseFoxWaleby on September 05, 2009, 02:17:27 PM
O_o hmmm I apologize if I annoyed a some (perhaps most as it seems) of you. That was not my intention. I just enjoyed the randomness. -_-'

Wow, first coherent post! Have some cookies!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.