Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takara

Meh. Our opinions differ. Accept it. ^^

Because I think the Ranma show is INCREDIBLY stupid. ^^

I'd prefer the manga.

Krowdon

I luff the Manga a bit better but the Anime makes me Lol Really hard.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

The anime makes me wanna puke.

Krowdon

Um... If you heard the Karin Anime in English, Ranma would be the best thing you ever watched compaired to that. *shudder* Never again will I watch the Karin english dub....
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Feh! I'll watch it, but I doubt it'll be any better.

Krowdon

Trust me. Karin Eng. Dub is so horrible, my ears bled.

Takara

Oh... My... Gawd. CALL ME RIGHT NOW! This may be the last time you hear my voice! I'm dying here!!!

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Takara is watching the Karin Anime English dubbed (which means they speak english not Japanese) and she's dying from the terribleness.

Takara

MY... EARS... ARE... BLEEDING...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

did you watch it? isnt it terrible?

Night Wolf

Briar

I actually laughed out loud when I read this topic.

bjornredtail=pwnage
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?