Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Steak? I'll eat it, but I dont enjoy it. Its all tough and has a lot of fat in it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

yes. And I dont like meat that comes on a bone. So no chicken wings. or ribs. Anything you eat off a bone i dislike.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I have to admit that eating off a bone is inconvenient, but sometimes the food is too good to pass up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Whatevah.

I like Fried Rice. With chicken and scallops.

Ungatt Trunn II

Yea rice is always good. And considering my location you pretty much HAVE to love chicken, or at least learn to love it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What if your allergic? then you gotta eat the mooses.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I don't think I know anyone that's allergic to chicken... An Meese are pretty rare this far south...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What about Walrus? you ever eaten walruses?

I havent.

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't think I've even seen one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I had a dream about them one time.

But I also had a dream about skeleton warriors with Machene gund blowing up an office building and I was fighting them and everytime I died I regenerated.

Hmmmph.

Ungatt Trunn II

I always forget my dreams.  :-\
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Sometimes in my dreams, people I know or book characters walk by in the background.

Ungatt Trunn II

The few dreams I remember make so little sense that I can't really describe them. Like the Darth Vader in the tool shed dream...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I had a dream, that my family and I went to the store, and we went to the fishstick isle, and you know that fish stick company? Mrs. Paul's?  Well, in my dream, you could trade in all your boxes of Minced Fishsticks for Mrs. Paul's Fishsticks. so weird.