Random advertiseing

Started by bjornredtail, June 04, 2004, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabriel

YES.

Same thing with numbers.

Eintausendvierhunderteinundsechzig.

That word meant Mechanic's Union.

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

Really? It meant potatoes?  :o

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Night Wolf

Takara

Briar

Isn't there another one that describes a certain type of ship captain? My german teacher in high school was telling me about it
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Oh good lord how long is that one?

Takara

Briar

Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Takara

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Yea....I think the longest word is like 69 characters or something

Krowdon

Wow. 69 characters. impressive.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

Indeed....but that isn't as long as the Indian  word for Bangkok

Krowdon