Vengence Clan Rules

Started by Peace Alliance, June 02, 2004, 11:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

OK so i started off with a bit of an unreolistic plan which was to retal anyone who attacked me as much as possible. Instead i have developed the following rules for the Vengence Clan. All those who want to join are welcome. Being in the vengence clan means that you have the security of knowing that if you get attacked a LOT, your enamy will be feeling the pain. The only downside is that you can't attack unless your retalling, which means that you might not have much land, unless of course people see that your in the Vengence clan and know not to attack you.

The Rules:

The Retal for any attack under 8 is a 1:1. Meaning you can only retal to get back your losses, no more.

The retal if they attack over 8 is how ever much you want, go crazy.

If you get attacked over 16 times, or someone is recurring to attack you, message your clanmates for help.

If you recieve a message for help, you are then allowed to attack the warlord attacking your clanmate at will, and encouraged to do so.

Other then in retal or by clanmate request you are STRICTLY not allowed to attack anyone, not with leaders, not with weasels, not at all.

Forgot to add the clann password: vengence

wolf bite

Quote from: Peace Alliance

Other then in retal or by clanmate request you are STRICTLY not allowed to attack anyone, not with leaders, not with weasels, not at all.
... not in a box with a fox.  I do not like green eggs and ham.  I do not like them. Sam I Am.

(sorry, just started singing that when I was reading)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

lol, well as long as we're reciting stuff:

Is this a dagger, which i see before me?
handle turned toward mine hand? let me clutch
the
I clutch the not, and yet i see the still?
art thau not, fatal vision, sensible to sent and touch?

ACK, sorry, i'm memorising it for english at the moment and its actually taken most of my mind to memorise that much... I get distracted and end up walkin around the halls askin people to let me cluch the, lol.

So wolf, you wanna join up?

wolf bite

Hehe, those are somewhat the rules I played last round, makes it really hard to only get land from those attacking you.  But then it shows those people who attack a lot what it feels like.

But I have my own agenda this round ....

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Your own agenda... that usually means keepin me out of the top spot, lol. I don't think i'll be there this round, not with the Vengence idea.

Naltaca

So Peace is the one you go after all the time, huh wolf. And to tell the truth I've never actually had green eggs and ham I'll have to try it sometime.
COOL STORY BRO

Rastapopoulos

Quote from: NaltacaSo Peace is the one you go after all the time, huh wolf.
I think we've jumped to a conclusion a wee bit fast, Natalca.
Coming soon . . .

the     n.W.o

Kilkenne

Weird. I come back just to look at some things and PA and WB are being civil with one another...

~A very rare message from one OLD RWLer~

Peace Alliance

lol, whatta ya know eh? pigs MUST be flyin somewhere!