Clan Wars

Started by Ereptor, February 08, 2003, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Clans have begun springing up everywhere.  Clans from back in the day.  Clans from only a couple days ago.  Clans, clans, CLANS! ! !

A major war is comming no doubt.  Either that or some major merging between clans.  Allainces will soon be formed.

Empire and Strike seem to have strong members.

<==]= there seems to be a lot of these around....

KM is back...as is EO....  

Falcon and Northern are also here again....

Who will win out?  Who will fight whom?  Lets get ready to rumble.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

this should be fun.
*hides in her hidey hole and wonders if ponies can be raised underground*

Why are people acting so stupid! People, if you don't smarten up, I'm going to have to offer you as the cast of weakest link!

The Lady Shael

*squeals and ducks for cover* This isn't fair....The Conqueror's League swallowed up EO's members AGAIN! Leaving me as the only member and with no choice but to join Raine's clan...urg, history repeated itself...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ereptor

Quote from: CheeeeesyWhy are people acting so stupid! People, if you don't smarten up, I'm going to have to offer you as the cast of weakest link!
another great post by everyone's favorite poster.....Cheesy.  Three cheers.......ummm no
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Quote from: Ereptoranother great post by everyone's favorite poster.....Cheesy.  Three cheers.......ummm no
Aww thanks I'm really your fave? How about another post just for you? Shut up!

The Lady Shael

Cheesy, you can't really talk, since your spam and post-warring on this board earned you a lot of disrespect. Ereptor's been on this forum longer than you, and he actually /posts/. He posts things related to the game and strategy of RWL I mean...... not cheese, not role-playing, or "Hurr, dur, look at me! I got number five!". Practice what you preach.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

did that first post by Cheeeeesy even have any relevance to this topic whatsoever?

it's not the post-warring that bothers me near so much as the confusion-induced hysteria...

and I'm confused anyway. be nicer to me lol

I just told them to stop acting stupipd. They were posting garbage that had no relation to anything! Ant by the way, I don't spam anymore, it was just on that one day!

I mean: What does this have to do with anything?

"this should be fun.
*hides in her hidey hole and wonders if ponies can be raised underground*"

Vengerak

She (?) was alluding to ''Happy Pony Raising''. The underground bit came from the fact that she (?) herself would be keeping out of the way whilst these prophesised wars erupt.

Muppet.

Shytalon

Hmm... I always thought it was moppet, Raine...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

General Austin

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Northern will ALWAYS, ALWAYS be a clan!!!

~The daily insane post by Austin~

P.S. To make this relevant, would anyone like to ally with my clan? I am now Northern Hordes, #21. I'm not in Northern yet, but I will be. One of my members started it and I couldn't get the password for the longest time...

P.P.S. I think you can raise ponies underground, as long as they have good underground grass to munch on...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Abby The Rat

If I remember you used to be my ally, so I offer my alliance to you.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Shytalon

You are already allied with us, correct?

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Germania 4

Im waiting for the blades clan to fall in on itself; that is if they ever lock up a section, never know  :rolleyes: