Please visit Warbands of Mossflower :: FaF

Started by bjornredtail, June 01, 2004, 11:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Nohcnonk

BUT RWL IS BETTER. :D  :rolleyes:  :huh:  ::cries::  :angry:  <3  :ph34r:  :blink:  :angry:  :P  :ph34r:  ::disagrees::  

Angst Vulpine

Indeed. Much better webmaster.  :lol:

(image by Alice)
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

Bweeheehee...

HEY!  Those are MY colors! *steals*

Myrhakel

*girlish scream*

That picture is SO cute!
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Naltaca

hey hey, what do you have against nelvana, nevadacow?
COOL STORY BRO

Angst Vulpine

*glee*

I'll pass that along to her, Myrh. It is really cute. Oddly, she did it for free. "Free Stuff: Your Character As A Plushie". Well, it's not exactly a character, and it already was a plushie...Well, anyway.  At least it's not Angst Vulpine. *eyes go wide thinking of a gothic plushie* Ah...She forgot the tail, but who cares? And... The donut was not my idea. But...Looks yummy. Actually...

*scuttles off to start a donut fad* <3

If Raggy was here,  he'd murder me."Doughnut!" says he.

Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

bjornredtail

Quote from: Naltacahey hey, what do you have against nelvana, nevadacow?
They made a mockery of Redwall in that so called adaptation for televison.
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

bjornredtail

Although, I really ought to get a new avastar...
AKA, Nevadacow

Angst Vulpine

Angst Vulpine  

Wildwood

I signed up but have not had the time to actually play the game yet.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image