The Banning of Blackeyes

Started by wolf bite, May 31, 2004, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Because of making a post that intentionally had swearing, and that post insulted a Mod for doing their duties, he received one warning. On the deletion of that post, he created another one insulting an Admin in the line of their duties, for this he got a 2nd  warning. Then he PMed more insults, causing his 3rd warning.

All within 5 minutes.

But frankly, I would have gagged him for the first offence because it was directed to the staff.

In 2 weeks the admin team will reconsider this matter, for the time, I don?t want to hear from him.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Quote"A" (mo)????f???(mo) (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: why m i banned?
"A" (mo)????f???(mo) (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: tell them to unba m e
Sticker Sticker says: lol, after all that stuff you said?
"A" (mo)????f???(mo) (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: what stiff i just got onlin i was a ajmmes house
Sticker Sticker says: i think they deleted the topics, but you were swearing and stuff, e mail the admins or something
"A" (mo)????f???(mo) (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: wel i wasn't even hoem,i didnt post that (bad word)
Sticker Sticker says: i'll post this convo then
Sticker Sticker says: :\
Sticker Sticker says: donno if it'll help

calria

Forgive me, but I don't beleive that conversation for one minute. I trust in wolf bite's integrity, and Admins have the tools to know if a post is from a user's computer or not.

Peace Alliance

Yes cal, its called an IP. An IP can be masked. An IP can be changed. Other peoples IP's can be used.

I'm not saying i'm sure it wasn't him, i'm just showin you what he said to me.

Wolf, you better be carefull, Cal's fallew for one staff member already.

calria

That was an uncalled-for insinuation, Peace.
*glare*

Peace Alliance

Sorry... i think the other ones worse though  :(  

Fun For None

Josh really isn't very intelligent.

This Blackeyes fellow is amusing. If only his posts were coherent.

Peace, personal insults of Calria lead to unfortunate consequences. Surely you understand.

Peace Alliance

Oh yes, lets all fear her wrath... Which consisted of a quick convo where she asked me why i was bein a prat and i told her.... then seemed like she was over it...

Right, FEAR CAL! :sick:  

Veranor

Quote from: Peace AllianceOh yes, lets all fear her wrath... Which consisted of a quick convo where she asked me why i was bein a prat and i told her.... then seemed like she was over it...

Right, FEAR CAL! :sick:
I think you totally missed what he was saying.

Very badly...

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

I must admit to having mellowed significantly in my old age-- it's been at least four months since I last cussed out the forums, and at least two since I significantly cursed at any of its members. I didn't find it necessary to remain peeved at Peace over IM because he didn't seem to want to give me any decent, meaty answers, so I let it go. If you'd like to supply me with meaty answers in the future, I'm almost always on AIM. Feel free to do so.

Fun For None

Angst Vulpine

*raises eyebrows quietly*

Hum. Another banning. Kinda sad, really.

*sporfle*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Riverpaw

Just my two cents. Please do not read if you don't want to be offended. Promise me it will not affect your opinion of me.

As much as the swearing annoys me, I tend to think he's being used as a scapegoat. Sure, he's annyoing. Sure, he swears. I'm just thinking he can't possibly be the only one. The "give them someone to quench their lust for blood" thing went out with the Middle Ages. And, no, you can't argue that Blackeyes was just worse than the rest. That would be saying most criminals go free because there are ones worse than them.

That's all I could come up with and still be on time for school. Toodles.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Ruatine

*very amused* Yes, there are some people here who swear a rare time and again in their posts. It's promptly edited, and they are warned (and usually don't do it again). Blackeyes however made a topic wherein he swore heavily in every post he made and he flamed everyone who plays RWL and he rebelled against and flamed both a mod and an admin. The quantity of his swearing was far worse than anyone's I've seen yet, and he wasn't using "mild" swears either.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Badrang the Tyrant

It seems Blackeyes is fed up with Promisance games as he was banned at FaF for the exact same thing.  Sad really, he was a good friend and ally...