Unban Blackeyes please

Started by Peace Alliance, May 31, 2004, 06:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

"A"   (mo)????f???(mo)   (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: why m i banned?
"A"   (mo)????f???(mo)   (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: tell them to unba m e
Sticker Sticker says: lol, after all that stuff you said?
"A"   (mo)????f???(mo)   (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: what stiff i just got onlin i was a ajmmes house
Sticker Sticker says: i think they deleted the topics, but you were swearing and stuff, e mail the admins or something
"A"   (mo)????f???(mo)   (y)Today Yeah!(y) says: wel i wasn't even hoem,i didnt post that (bad word)
Sticker Sticker says: i'll post this convo then
Sticker Sticker says: :\
Sticker Sticker says: donno if it'll help

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

"cause he's a bad person right?

Peace Alliance

not gonna respond.... how humble of you wolf bite. you're so humble. I feel humbled by your humbleness, oh jesus of RWL.

wolf bite

Peace!

This is not open for discusion at this time.

I would think that right after watching someone get banned for making staff insults when doing their job, you would not have made your last post.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Trogdor 22

:P Blackeyes broke the rules, and he was annoying. He should stay banned. :P  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Peace Alliance

K, well i'm sure you're off tellin everyone else on staff to gag me... I think i'll take this brief oppertunity to explain that last part of my post.

The Jesus of RWL:
This refers to the time wolf had an entire conversation with me about how everyone should follow his example, and do things like he does. This also refers to his Nobler-then-thou attitude, and how he totally thinks of himself as Gods gift to RWL... Since Wolf considers that an insult, i suppose i will get gagged for using the term... Might aswell explain it. :P

Retto

I would also like to point out to you, Peace, that within the past three days, Black Eyes has had to have his posts edited at least twice for swearing and flames, not counting the recent ones which lead to his banning.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

i was just copying and pasting our convo retto, other then that how am i to know what he did?

calria

Belligerence never got anyone anywhere.
If you really want to help Blackeyes, you shouldn't get onto a track that will get you in trouble too.

Peace Alliance

Says the forum suckup... (meant in more then one way)

Oh sorry, I'm just in a bad mood, you know how it is right cal?

calria

Quote from: Peace Alliance(meant in more then one way)
I'm going to ignore the connotations there, and simply say that stating what I think is right has nothing to do with being a suck up. I just happen to think that authority should be respected.

Peace Alliance

Yes, Regardless of their lack of thought process? I know one of them for a fact to be ignoring having had a conversation with him/her about understanding, and the fact is he/she simply refuses to even think about why someone is the way they are, just because he/she would rather blindly hate because thats more convenient.

Naltaca

You is that the kind of person who respects authority like Monica Lawinsky? Is that what you meant by your post peace?
COOL STORY BRO

joshiewoshiehasagun

monica lewinsky was never proven guilty.
nice speculation there, to anyone who isn't totally oblivious to common knowledge and tends to their ignorance will realize that your comparison was that of a gossiping 12 year old.