Northland Raiders #58

Started by bjornredtail, May 31, 2004, 04:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

The ledgend halth returned, Bjorn Redtail IV and the Northland Raiders. Except that part about ledgend...

If you came in the first two weeks of Round 1, you rember the name. My clan, the Commander's Guild, was second clan founded. Outnumbered 5 to 1, I lost to DI, the Delor Indapendant Forces in the first ever clan war in RWL. I fell down to below rank 40, and then, instead of killing my horde and starting fresh, I continued, pushing my way back into the top 10 before end of the round. I kept the best records in RWL, such as my end of match Grand Listing, still viewable http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=1898

Well, I'm playing RWL again. Same name as always, Northland Raiders. I just have a really lousey Warlord number now. B) And, yes, I still stink at RWL, Warbands, and every other like game there is on the plannet.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ruatine

Wecome back, Nevada!  :hihi:  It's good to see you again.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

The Lady Shael

*waves* Great to see older peoples around here again! Technically, you're the first RWL member ever...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

:blink:

I think I know you from TSR.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

windhound

*waves*

welcome back Nevada

a few old people back now and then is nice..  'cept in a few cases..  heh.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Germania

calria

Welcome back, nev. Got tired of making points at Terrouge, I see?

bjornredtail

TSR? Ummm... Termnate and Stay Ready? The Sword of Redwall?

I've been gone ever since the whole disbuate over BAX source code...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Holby

Terrouge. Haha, there's a topic for ya. *Kills*
Nice to see a legend around here again, Nev ;)
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Riverpaw:blink:

I think I know you from TSR.
FaF perhaps?  Yes, he's an Admin...

Good to see you around more than one site Nevada (as I don't go to Terrouge often).