Thanks

Started by Wickedclaw, February 08, 2003, 09:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

1,000? That's crazy! I already have a million.

Wickedclaw

same here menatus, but the people who are up high is because all they did was scout their first turns, while I got troops. I am pretty confident I have one of the stronger armys right now. I, along with a lot of other veterans, are low ranked because we are not land fat and we have plenty of troops. Heck, I still have a good 120 turns to waste, hehe. So to all those who think they are high and mighty, watch for those who are lower, if you dont take caution, then you wont be to high anymore.......

btw, this is not a threat, just advice

Shytalon

1. Land-fat doesn't always mean weak... A horde can look land-fat, but maybe they just don't have that huge store of food most hordes have.

2. Stable economies  = your best friend.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Wickedclaw

I do know this, considering I was land fat a lot in the old server but I remained at #2 and #3 for a good while. But, look at the people towards the top. Is it just a coincidence they are all land fat? But anyways, I guarantee half of them have op and dp over 1 million, if even that, maybe I should make the bar there 250k. Again, not trying to be mean, but I am pretty sure it is true.

Germania 2

Quote from: Trident
Quote from: WickedclawI would like to thank you all for plumping yourselves up on land. When you are all off protection you will all be smoked and taken from you "high" spots, have fun for now! hehehehehe
Here, let me say this to you:  If you attack me, you will be dead sorry.  It's not a threat; with a high knowledged person as yourself, would you like to set up an alliance?  I'll be joining Dark, just so you know.  For now, I'm rank1.  

~Until then,
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:59:50 -0500 Sir Squirt Alot (#127)
Clan: __/\__ Horde of Badrang (#56)
Clan: ?ark Standard Attack
341 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:54 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
266 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:50 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
236 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:46 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
380 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:40 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
292 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:37 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
223 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:33 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
303 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:29 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
353 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:25 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
86 Acres

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 19:42:16 -0500 Local Dump (#88)
Clan: ?ark Mission: Attack
Failed

Looks like you already got a clan war on your hands  :rolleyes:  

Jedi!?

*Opens his sleepy eyes* Oh I meant 1mil. now much heigher though(guard towers and baracks)  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Germania 4

Again I wonder why you people even bother comparing DP and OP...It's useless unless everyone decides to use Standard Attack.

Wickedclaw

I dont use standard very much at all

Deathclaw

Standard is useless. It gains land, but you lose way more troops than you normally would. You also gain buildings, so you have to demolish to construct with that land.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ereptor

Wrong.  Have you ever been without money????  Use Standard attack to gain markets.....
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

No, I've always had a sufficient supply of money. You are trading a lot of troops for a few markets... better to do another type of attack and construct.

Wickedclaw

oh and on the OP and DP thing, heres a hint at where I am at, over 2 million on both.

Ereptor

what i was trying to say is.   Better than taking out a loan.  Use standard attack.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

Very good. I am pretty high considering I'm in protection. I'll gain a lot very soon. I am massing troops. I've selected three very, very land fat targets to gain some land and then make barracks and huts galore! I am close to being out of protection, and will do so today or tomorrow depending on when I can get on for a while.

As for taking out a loan, never do it. Still, I recomend any non-standard attack, then make markets. That person could also be at a lack for markets.

BTW, my targets are unallied, adding another bonus.

Menatus

I have a way higher defense than offense (weasels are easier to come accross than stoats...even if they're on 50%) In the old game, I never ever ONCE used a standard attack (well...accidents don't count) But on this game, since I havn't got a high mass of stoats yet I use it all the time.

Just so everyone knows, most people in the top 10 who are n00bs (<==}= people) have less than 30,000 of every troop. I espianoged a bunch of them to get my health up ^_^;;;