Thanks

Started by Wickedclaw, February 08, 2003, 09:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

I would like to thank you all for plumping yourselves up on land. When you are all off protection you will all be smoked and taken from you "high" spots, have fun for now! hehehehehe

All right. We shall see who will be the farm!

Trident

Quote from: WickedclawI would like to thank you all for plumping yourselves up on land. When you are all off protection you will all be smoked and taken from you "high" spots, have fun for now! hehehehehe
Here, let me say this to you:  If you attack me, you will be dead sorry.  It's not a threat; with a high knowledged person as yourself, would you like to set up an alliance?  I'll be joining Dark, just so you know.  For now, I'm rank1.  

~Until then,

calria

one good thing about this new reset- only a very low percentage at the moment are relatively new, so all of us know how to balance. I just wish the turns'd start going again.

I have two words for you. CLAN RETALIATION!

The Lady Shael

This will be unbelievably fun.....cruel, yes, but fun...I wonder if those people at the top even have a d- or o-points of 1000? *shakes her head* All that easy land, it's a shame we're all still in green...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

calria

posh lol even I have o/d higher than that and I'm ranked 27 last time I checked...
Ugh I don't like having to scout for land. I feel like a newbie... ickiness....

The Lady Shael

Heehee, most definitely. I'm slipping in the ranks on the top forty, and I have more than 100 times that much o-points. Scouting isn't everything....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

lol, I can't wait for somebody to try and attack me!  I almost have 1 mil defenses points in the new game, or at least that's what I thought.

Tsarmina

Part of the land-fatness of the top 10 is probably due in part to Misha's advice to use the first 100 turns to scout (in the Terrouge article). *shrugs* But I can guarantee I have a bit more o/d than you might be guessing. ^.^ Go me.
~Tsarmina
#103 - Blades of Judecca
Primary Diplomat of RFF

calria

I only scouted until I had enough land to give myself a decent economy. I've learned many times not to overestimate myself militarily... maybe this time I'll have a defense record better than 10% success?

Bloodrath

I may look like I am an easy land resource but er I would like someone to try and get to me after protection. You may be in for a surprise.  ;)  

Jedi!?

I am only i n 30th place and have 1000D and 525A, I have also one every single attack I have made(100%) listed below

Sun, 9 Feb 2003 15:11:48 -0500   Jedi!? (#12)
Clan: TBV   The Devils Assistant (#86)
Clan: /\B/\D/\   Guerilla Strike
215 Acres

sorry devils asistant but you had twice my land and were one place above me :( . Anyway now your 5 placed below me :lol: . I won't attack anyone else though. I spent my time building an army not a land-fat hord with a big red lable: "Hi Me" :D  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Menatus

Sorry Jedi!? I attacked you and I meant to attack The Devil's Assistant who was right in front of you. Copied it wrong...so umm...don't kill me. I have a much lower land amount then everyone around me, and it isn't food this time...

I am the least landfat person in the top 10. and I have a lot more d-points than 1000.