Recent happenings

Started by Trogdor 22, May 30, 2004, 07:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Well, I haven't been playingthe game for who knows how long, and it's been a while since I came here. What's with this whole "forced reset" and "animosity toward Retto" stuff I keep hearing about?
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Riverpaw

Well, someone got into the server who knows how. Everyone says Josh, and the signs point to it. I have doubts, but then again, we're talking about Josh here. Anyhow, the guy turned everyone into "Tarsonis" and made every clan a more vulgar version of RETTO-IS-EVIL. Our mystery person also seems to have an obsession with 1337. Retto reset everything, and here we are today.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

calria

Quote from: RiverpawWell, someone got into the server who knows how. Everyone says Josh, and the signs point to it. I have doubts, but then again, we're talking about Josh here. Anyhow, the guy turned everyone into "Tarsonis" and made every clan a more vulgar version of RETTO-IS-EVIL. Our mystery person also seems to have an obsession with 1337. Retto reset everything, and here we are today.
It was Josh. Duh.

wolf bite

More likely it was someone else with the advice and consent of Josh.

But then I don?t see much difference between the person that hires an assassination, the person that plans it, the person that knowingly supplies the gun, the person that covers for it, and the shooter.

The bad part is that not only was Josh part of it, but by allowing himself to take all the blame, the real shooter is still at large.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

IFman

*knows 3 main suspects for shooting*
XXXX, XXXX (sorry, you're still a suspect), and XXXX

Edit:wb
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

calria

What about XXXX?

Edit:wb

Holby

Public accusations are going to do stuff all. Seriously. Nor is it pleasant to hear. Would you like being accused?
*Hopes for staff backup*
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

*Backs up next to Holby*

If anyone has any solid clues, then PM the admins.

A witch hunt helps no one.

All information supplied will be in the strictest confidence.  It is to everyone?s benefit that we find who and how this was done to keep it from happening again.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

Apologies... I was just naming one of the people who has the knowledge and therefore would perhaps come to mind.
In my case, let us remember that I consider Josh and others who make themselves into personnas non gratas as my friends, so I wasn't being malicious.