Taking a break.

Started by Beem, May 29, 2004, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

AYe, that's right.  I am taking a break.  I am no good at the whole startin- off-with-everyone-else-at-the-same-time-and-trying-to-break-into-the-lead- while-everyone-is-pummeling-everyone-else-and-you-try-to-get-a-level-footing strat.  SOOOOO I will be taking a few weeks break from playing the game.  However, I will still swing by the forums.  Hoorah!

I did sign up with an account, just for a funky low number XP  so I am #13 Winters Lul.  Question, if I don't leave protection is it still considered vacation and I don't get diactivated for innactivity?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Myrhakel

I'm pretty sure you'll get disabled.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

calria

But if you just log in once every 2-3 days, you should be fine anyway. Isn't it logging in rather than doing stuff that actually keeps you considered "active"?

Or you could use one turn to scout. That would be trippy-- world's slowest strat.

Beem

Lol,  sounds good.  1 turn every day for scouting.  ^^ Playing like that for the whole round would be funny.  I would be like 110 turns from leaving protection. ^^

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Juby (Tercios)

really you'd only have to do it once every 3 days at that.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Naltaca

Giving up so soon? Come on, you've already left once you shouldn't do it again.
COOL STORY BRO

Aqualis

Quote from: calriaBut if you just log in once every 2-3 days, you should be fine anyway. Isn't it logging in rather than doing stuff that actually keeps you considered "active"?
No, you have to use turns. Trust me, I know.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

Quote from: AqualisNo, you have to use turns. Trust me, I know.
Oy... *cringe* I bow to the voice of experience!

Beem

Quote from: NaltacaGiving up so soon? Come on, you've already left once you shouldn't do it again.
I am not leaving for good or quitting. I am taking a small break to allow the initial flood of masecuring go by.  ^^

Peace Alliance

Ya i think i'ma just take a break from the forums... 's 'bout time i do that, tty lads later.