???

Started by Wildwood, May 28, 2004, 10:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lereac

Errr...

Well, I'm *expletives here* pissed, but I think that even Josh couldn't really be stupid enough to make everything Tarsonis... I sort of agree with Death Eater here- everything points to Josh, so surely it follows that it isn't him?

Though Josh probably is the most reasonable explaination.

Wildwood

Yay! Retto is online!  Now everything will be normal again.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Veranor

no probably not.

Unless Retto is like psychic or cautious and backs up everything everynight.

And why don't we do that.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

calria

It's definately Josh. Talked to him last night, to congratulate him on his apparent 1337ness. >.>
It all just blows my mind, really. *gives up*

Sonoras

Ugg....that idiot...I think HE'S the one who's on drugs....

Naltaca

I was gunna say, why would it be anyone else besides josh, I mean what's retto gunna do, ban him again? He's not supposed to be there in the first place and i guess him and retto have some problems so Josh wants to prove that he's better than Retto. That's why he put every account to Tarsonis. He wanted Retto to know it was him.
COOL STORY BRO

alacazar

just for those of you who dont already know

1337 is the same as saying LEET in some ICQ lingoes that have spread farther than is right

aka the hacker was saying he is leet......

girrrrrrrrr

alacazar of the tribe

TR Shadow

He told me recently that he was about to change RWL forever...

*Cough*  I blocked him.

calria

Did anyone *not* know what 1337 meant? We're pretty disgustingly leet-ish around here sometimes...

sh0e

obviously that guy didnt
it has absolutely jack diddily to do with icq
and many of you dont seem to realize that leet speak is used as a heavily sarcastic running joke

Naltaca

I think there's a problem with turbo. I attacked Wildwood and got tons of land but lost no health and then i look at scores and I have just as much land as I had before and Wildwood still has all his land.
COOL STORY BRO

Wolf Snare

I did just that about an hour ago. Same story. Quite aggrevating... Some sort of bug......
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

sh0e

look in the bugs section
i already pointed out what the problem was

Wildwood

Lol.  This bug is working out just fine for me.   ;)  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

calria

Only because you're easy fodder for attacking, Wildwood... *mutters*

I love  1337... but mostly only because it's mainly used by people who are being jackbums, and not by the actual idiots who it supposedly makes fun of.
Still fun, though! ^-^