Multi

Started by Naltaca, May 27, 2004, 11:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Does anyone know who Southern Shadows is? I have tried to find out his identity and have not been able to track him down but all I know is that he supplies Sh0e with resources and etc. so I am beginning to wonder if he's a multi. What do you think?
COOL STORY BRO

Holby

I don't know. Multi accusations are ugly open forum. Go pester Retto. Asking for people on their opinions will do about as much as whingeing about Mt Gambier weather being cold.
I will not deleted this

sh0e

Peace Alliance

the phantom helper of yours MUST have msn or aim.. why not invite him in for an IM chat? thats more proof then an IGM... I think nalt's got a right to be suspicious, you've never done this well before either, so maybe you've just got some poor sucker helpping you? could happen... doubt it.... but it could.

Aqualis

Some third part apps let you log on with more than one name at a time, like GAIM for Linux, so that might not be the best way.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

sh0e

Quote from: Peace Alliancethe phantom helper of yours MUST have msn or aim.. why not invite him in for an IM chat? thats more proof then an IGM... I think nalt's got a right to be suspicious, you've never done this well before either, so maybe you've just got some poor sucker helpping you? could happen... doubt it.... but it could.
yes i did.. but that was with the help of stan
i was in second with about 3-4 billion networth
you dont remember when we all got "disqualified" for using JOSHWINS clan?

thats EXACTLY what im telling you im going to do
naltaca has my aim name.. or was it msn

Naltaca

Even with raise defenses and an army that size it would have done considerable damage to your forces while you didn't even go down a dollar in nw. And like peace said, how is it that you do so well? I know you get shipments from other warlords but how did you get up this high because you've only been playing like 3 eras. That's just really gunna suck for me if someone who's only been playing for 3 months has come and taken my chance at the win just because he maybe has a multi account. Like Peace said, I have a right to be suspiscious. And when did josh tell you that I was a manipulative "person"? To tell the truth I have never given Josh any reason before to think me a manipulative person so even if he had the slightest suspiscion of me being a manipulative person, that would not be enough to warn someone of how "manipulative" I am.
COOL STORY BRO

wolf bite

I have found it really funny how everytime one logs off, the other logs on.

hummm, their numbers are 181 and 182.

Gee, they were in protection 4 days ago.

*has a 90% ratio in spotting cheaters*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blankshots

Ok I have no clue as to who is cheating or not, but I would like to say, 181 and 182, well they could be coworkers, and could have set this up side by side, and then one not knowing how to play had the other setup himslef up to be able to aid himself in the rise... btw I am just making a guess here  :P  
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Nohcnonk

They could be working together, but I'd like it to be proven.  They are both communicating very closely together as well (dunno if it's as small as a few brain cells).  Both accounts were created at the same time, they get on at the same time, and it's very evident that #182 is aiding #181 and not benefiting very much himself.

Aqualis

[Edit: Nevermind, my scores list was doing something funny.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

Well, I would like to add how i nearly cripple sh0e and then 182 murders and attacks and what all else he can do to me. That just seems a little strange to me. Perhaps it's a robot that sh0e built. I mean for all the skill that sh0e has it'd be a piece of cake for him to build the world's greatest AI. Sh0e and 182 were made on the exact same day and one right after the other. That day was May 24, just 4 days before the reset. I wouldn't call myself the best decent player ever, but I would say I can hold my own fairly well and I did all I could this era to get as far as I can. Even with a multi account, i wouldn't see how sh0e could amass a nw of over 2bil inbetween him and 182 in just 4 days.
COOL STORY BRO

Garagas Ledavas

BTW Naltaca, murdering on Turbo doesn't work due to the murder bug which still exists in Turbo (I alerted Retto awhile ago, I suppose he's working on it. :P )
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image

sh0e

whatever i gave you the name of the person on aim that was helping me
and all you did was stay silent
you have absolutely no proof that i was multi.. and im not screwed
i had billions of money and shields up

IFman

do you know anything going on with the game right now?
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.