Do you have a odd talent?

Started by Amoraq, May 27, 2004, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

That's... yucky. *shudders*

calria

I would rather DIE in the car wreck than have that happen.

Nith Batoxx

Quote from: SonorasThis is kinda random, but I think It's really odd, but my mom was in south america and some lady was walking down the street and a car wit her in the back of the head and her eyeballs flew out and she caught them in her hand......and she was just standing there with eyes in her hands.....
Ummm... Is that actually possible?  I mean, with the eyeballs connected by nerve casings to the brain, you'd kinda have to have a fairly large chunk of your grey matter knocked ouyt of you skull as well...

Anyways, my talent is... I have two!

a) I can memorize any given detail about any current fad eg. pokemon, without actually caring a single bit about it and only having watched three-four episodes.  I can also do this with fantasy novels and RPGs

B) I can program in Visual Basic faster than anyone else in my class.  Tee hee.  If I actually get off forums for long enough, anyway.

[Grr... the stupid face is mant to be B ). ]

[Don't double post; edit instead.]
"When they have worn all of their Earths away, only then shall they truly turn to the skies..."
Sentient. PSX

"The stupider you appear to be, the more surprised people will be when you kill them."
Anon.

"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but in the bowels of the earth..."
Vincent Valentine

user posted image

The ORIGINAL Avatar games.  Ultima!

~Nith Batoxx, of the Kundalan Subjigation Force
Temple of Mnemonics, Axis Tyr

Trogdor 22

I can give people the finger with my toes! :D  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Angst Vulpine

*grins vilely*

So can I, actually....
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Sonoras

I can sometimes predict what episode of "The Simpsons" is coming on, I think of an episode and it usually comes on!

VinnieOlle

I can do that to watch
ok its A weekday at 5:00pm Sooooo Im predicting its gonna be...

Another old re-run (wow am i good)