For next round we should....

Started by Sonoras, May 26, 2004, 05:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

We should have mercenaries, and perhaps a faster turn rate for a change.
Anyone agree?

Wolf Snare

You know what would be /really/ great?

If we could get one of those exhibitions going, or Commanders, whatever they are called... Fantastic, those. Only ever actually been in the exhibition though...

Onto topic.....I don't think everyone could keep up with faster turns... worth concideration, but the current speed is fine....
  I think everyone has adapted to no mercs, as it /has/ brought a new meaning of "aid" to the game. However, it /was/ easier with the sell troops option. Both ways are great., and I can live with either.  Meh, it's all good.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

I think mercenaries should stay off for next round but we should be able to send all our troops and resources in aid or to the market, if it's a bad idea to send that much, let us make the "mistake".
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Naltaca

Ok, I agree and disagree with many of these points but mostly I agree (for what my opinion is worth ne ways). I am not bothered by the fact that you cannot buy troops off of the Mercenaries but i'm bothered that you can not sell troops in the mercenaries. You get all these troops and can't get rid of them. Well any ways, that's my 2 cents on the matter.
COOL STORY BRO

lonewolf

I agree with Juby we should be able to sell all our troops.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

calria

I'll ditto Juby...
What if Mercs were only avaliable during protection? I think that would be interesting, too.  

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaI'll ditto Juby...
What if Mercs were only avaliable during protection? I think that would be interesting, too.
Why would mercs during protection even matter? o_O

Amoraq

I think we should have a super race. It has all the special abilities of all the other races like the martens gold-mine. Now here is the catch, you have to revolt and reach a certain net and give up a certain amount of cash and food. Like the idea?
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Sonoras

That would be cool,yes.
But faster turns, like 10 every 10(Unless thats what it already is)

Amoraq

QuoteThat would be cool,yes.
But faster turns, like 10 every 10(Unless thats what it already is)

We currently have 5 turns every 10 min. Yes, I think we should we have faster turns, like Sonoras suggested it.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image