The Official RWL In-Character Album

Started by The Lady Shael, May 25, 2004, 09:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Yay! Umm...either you sent it already or shael converted it.....Cause I know I didn't put it up, but yet its up...sooo

Yeah....*is not completely lazy, did update the other RWL album tonight*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Yeah, that was me, I converted that same night I last posted, because I grew out of my laziness. Sort of. I was still too lazy to post that I put it up. ^_^ I was non-lazy to a point.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

HEY! this looks cool. So i made myself a in-char picture.

Brace yourselves, i can't craw with a tooth and this is the first ttime i've tryed anything like this

Oh, for the bio i'll be a rat... one with great secret powers though. and i'll be 17! yessss... and i'm powerfull. and cunning.. and powerfull

Angst Vulpine

Not bad, PA. I like the charater design. Can I draw you? Out of my own free will?
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Peace Alliance

lol sure, but don't put too too much blood, hhaha.

Scarwake

Peace Alliance's IC picture is now up!
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

*nods* MS Paint needs to be SPORKED. But, since my computer died, it's all I have...

calria

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*nods* MS Paint needs to be SPORKED. But, since my computer died, it's all I have...
Get on KaZaa or something and download PSP!

And hee, sporks rock.

Aqualis

Quote from: calriaGet on KaZaa or something and download PSP!
If you got Kazaa why not go all the way and download Photoshop 7, it's much better than PSP.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

oh download a bittorent client so you can use it to download programs that aren't littered with bugs of kazaa

Nohcnonk

calria

~>John<~

Limewire does rock :)

Cal could I get photoshop off of limewire?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

calria

Probably... I prefer PSP so I wouldn't know.

RazorClaw

Um, Peace, I'd just like to congratualte you on your artistic ability and creativity!