The Official RWL In-Character Album

Started by The Lady Shael, May 25, 2004, 09:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

In addition to those lovely pictures of RWLers in real life, we now have an album for in-character pictures! You can send them in the same way you send in the others, e-mail it to me or TJ, or reach us on AIM at TheLadyShael or Savage Park03, respectively.

The only picture currently up in the album is one of Shael. I actually have no idea who did, Raine just happened to have it on his comp and finally decided to show it to me. ^_^

Also, I'm not doing descriptions for this album. You can send in your own description with your picture. There is a limit of 120 characters. Include info about your character, like age, species, whether he/she's been an emperor/empress, clans you've owned, ect.

The Official RWL In-Character Album

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Angst Vulpine

I do art in case you can't draw worth bean! I can draw worth bean-in other words, It'll cost you food. Foood.

Art here!

I need to draw Bloodrose again. The one I have is too violent. XD

EDIT: Girl, I know artist styles. That is an   Ainsley Seago piece all the way!
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

IFman

*can't draw at all*

Name: Rah, I. Fman
Species: Wildcat
Current Emporer of the Northlands and Ruler of Wildcats
Assistant leader of Citadel of Power

*whacks graffiti for not working*
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Scarwake

Ummm....IFMAN, we can't put you in the album if you don't have a character drawing....

ANyways, I now have a drawing of Scarwake, done by my friend Sam Schneider!  *huggles*

And its up.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

And while I sat here bored waiting for nothing to happen, I remembered Kilk posted a character picture in a role-playing topic some months ago. So I hunted for it, and put it up. I did the description myself, to what I could remember, because I wouldn't be able to contact him till the weekend and I wouldn't be able to wait that long.

Also, PLEASE NOTE that it would be nice if you could give the artist credit for your picture, and make sure you allow character space for that in your description before you send it to us. You can see examples of descriptions in the album.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

That's so spiffy!

*runs off to draw a picture of Ashy*

http://www.deviantart.com/view/7527192/

..this'll do for now...

Myrhakel

http://www.rovl.org/vi/?p=display&e=1724

That should do. *nodeth*

Please credit Nyltaco for the picture.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

calria

Tisn't the Calria who I vaguely emulate on RWL (tis my VI Calria) but it'll do for now, til I feel unlazy enough to plug in my scanner...

http://www.rovl.org/vi/?p=display&e=2402

Scarwake

Eh, I was gonna put your char. pic up Sarah, but its .gif, and I don't feel like messing with the conversions right now....I'm tired, just got off work, and I'm really hot sooo....I'll let shael do it...*chuckles*
Emperor of

In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Okay, well, that's not the best thing for me to hear when I first wake up, so I'll decide to be lazy and wait awhile until this afternoon or until TJ decides to stop being lazy. I don't even have PSP on this comp anyway. *needs to go back to sleep*

Also, you can change or add your description anytime. It helps for role-playing purposes and stuff.

Scarwake

*looks at shael* wat is PSP???  I just use paint to convert the file type....Just save it, open it in paint, then save it as a .jpg and you're done....

And I can't stop being lazy, especially today, and this is the only time I can get on today because I have to work today, just like I did yesterday...

[Edited by myself] WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PICTURES IN MY SIGNATURE!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Aqualis

Quote from: Scarwakewat is PSP???
Paint Shop Pro
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

Hmf. *dislikes MS Paint very much*

And Ad and Cal's pic is up. Thanks to my un-laziness. *looks at TJ weirdly* I see nothing wrong with the pics in your signature...

Scarwake

Well they're not showing up on my computer.....*disgruntled with them*

[Edit by self] Fixed stupid pictures in sig, can now see them.  Was due to graffiti.net account not being used in 60days....
Emperor of

In-Character Album

calria

Ooops... sorry, I feel bad now... I have a jpg version of that where the color is actually better.  :shrugs: