Do you think we should have a theme?

Started by Amoraq, May 24, 2004, 05:12:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Sonoras

Quote from: Angst VulpineThongs. If not thongs, plushies.

This is not going the right way. XDDD
Ugghh....all us guys might leave if that might happen.

Angst Vulpine

Good thing I was kidding! *latches on to Noch*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

wolf bite

Don't forget we had the TMNT theme too. I liked that one.

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ninja

TMNT is the best theme ever(not to mention it has the best theme song ever, old one, not new one)...it combines the two best things in the world, toytles and ninjas! (except the TMNT turtles were kind of sissies and never used their weapons unless it's to block something else...)( i mean raphael and leonardo, not mike or donny, ralph and leo never use their sais or katanas...) :(  
With a keen eye for detail, one truth will prevail.
                                      ~Detective Jimmy Kuto

lonewolf

Didn't they there were no people only robots
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

calria

Anyone else amused by the fact that the question asked in this poll is "what should the theme be" and the answers are yes, no, and maybe?

I vote we all become obsessive about smurfs.

Ashyra Nightwing

Smurf!

Bring back the CHEESE of old! *waves a banner*

lonewolf

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep. And they have hats. *nods*

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaAnyone else amused by the fact that the question asked in this poll is "what should the theme be" and the answers are yes, no, and maybe?

I vote we all become obsessive about smurfs.
Nope!  Because the main question that we are voting for is "Do you think we should have a theme?" ^_^

calria

In that case, the question asked on the actual poll is grammatically incorrect and would have received an 'F' from my Brit. Lit. professor, but oh well. ^^

Amoraq

QuoteIn that case, the question asked on the actual poll is grammatically incorrect and would have received an 'F' from my Brit. Lit. professor, but oh well. ^^

Hey, be easy on me! I am only 12 and in the 6th grade! And my English teacher hasn't teached my class anything this year. So for all you perfection people out there my English isn't that good!
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

calria

"Taught," not "teached," and no, I wasn't being hard on you. Just making a comment. ^-^
*pats the ikkle ones*

Amoraq

Quote"Taught," not "teached," and no, I wasn't being hard on you. Just making a comment. ^-^
*pats the ikkle ones*

Yep, I was going to see if anyone caught that. Thought someone would.  :D  
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image