Wolf Bite=Coffie Break

Started by Wildwood, May 23, 2004, 02:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Wolf Bite is actually Coffie Break? Huh?  I always thought Wolf Bite was a person who would not do some of the things that Coffie Break did (or so I hear), but I guess I was wrong.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

fingo

I havn't played this round, what has he done?
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Juby (Tercios)

what a surprise *coughsarcasmcough*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Good question, what did I do?

I was under attack limits the full game. Only made 4 atacks per player per day, unless they had attacked me over 8.

Oh, and as of right now 18 time an emperor, I have my 7 days on turbo.

*Starts making a list of who to send aid to*

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wildwood

Well first of, I spelled coffee wrong twice, I find that amusing.  And secondly, what I hear from people on the forums and in game is that you did things like stay online for hours and then get really angry when they attacked you and then either attack them visiously or message them about it.  But this is  what I hear.  
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

wolf bite

Will you did not read the full posts.

What had really happened early in the game is that I was playing with attack limits. I had been flipping to my player for about 45 minutes waiting for most of the land targets to stay off line before taking my turns. I then took most of my turns over half an hour. But then the last land target I wanted came on line, so I stopped taking turns. I waited and checked every ten minutes for him to get off so I could make my final attack and build my defenses before leaving the game. The guy would not get off line so I was about to just build my defenses and leave. But then I got mail that I was being ordered to get off line because other people assumed I was staying on line to protect my land (untrue) and they were going to attack me in 12 minutes even if I was on line. Well? with that threat I stayed on line. They attacked me on line, I retalled, then went to my appointment. they then claimed I was an on line attacker and massively attacked me. That started a war. Eventually we made a partial truce. One of them broke the partial truce, we made a full truce with me and their clan. 3 times since then members of their clan have taken failed shots at me in violation of the full truce, I have not fired back.

What they did not see in the original argument is that if they were on line for 2 hours waiting for me to get off line as I was on line for 2 hours waiting for other people to get off line, was that they were too on line for 2 hours.

Anyways, that is all done now. I have reached 1 billion net worth and proclaimed emperor. I am now dropping down and getting ready to send aid. But I have much more army then resources. So people will get armies. I just hope I will not destroy peoples economies.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Amoraq

QuoteGood question, what did I do?

I was under attack limits the full game. Only made 4 atacks per player per day, unless they had attacked me over 8.

Oh, and as of right now 18 time an emperor, I have my 7 days on turbo.

*Starts making a list of who to send aid to*

Hehe

Wolf Bite

QuoteWill you did not read the full posts.

What had really happened early in the game is that I was playing with attack limits. I had been flipping to my player for about 45 minutes waiting for most of the land targets to stay off line before taking my turns. I then took most of my turns over half an hour. But then the last land target I wanted came on line, so I stopped taking turns. I waited and checked every ten minutes for him to get off so I could make my final attack and build my defenses before leaving the game. The guy would not get off line so I was about to just build my defenses and leave. But then I got mail that I was being ordered to get off line because other people assumed I was staying on line to protect my land (untrue) and they were going to attack me in 12 minutes even if I was on line. Well? with that threat I stayed on line. They attacked me on line, I retalled, then went to my appointment. they then claimed I was an on line attacker and massively attacked me. That started a war. Eventually we made a partial truce. One of them broke the partial truce, we made a full truce with me and their clan. 3 times since then members of their clan have taken failed shots at me in violation of the full truce, I have not fired back.

What they did not see in the original argument is that if they were on line for 2 hours waiting for me to get off line as I was on line for 2 hours waiting for other people to get off line, was that they were too on line for 2 hours.

Anyways, that is all done now. I have reached 1 billion net worth and proclaimed emperor. I am now dropping down and getting ready to send aid. But I have much more army then resources. So people will get armies. I just hope I will not destroy peoples economies.

Wolf Bite

*Knows who wolf has been all along*

*Hopes to be on aid list* :D  ;)

Ageeds totally with wolf.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Nohcnonk

I'd gotten up to at least 1.5 billion net earlier today, and I'd only used half of my cash then.  That's when I ran out of food... and lost a ton of net... XD So... I'm back down in second.  I'm going to send my stuff away to a good ally of mine this round, unless you all take it first, which is fine by me. ^_^

Sonoras

I didn't figure out till yesterday.

I got a message from coffee break---

QuoteHi Boy,

I have told razorshadow(sp) to stop attacking you and only attack him if you need to

Notice the, "Hi Boy,"

Nohcnonk

Hehe.  Let it be known that I fed your father when he needed food. :lol: :D  :P  

Wolf Snare

hehehe :D

Let it also be known that Wolf Snare fed Nohc a bit of food when he was hungry.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Let it be known that I asked nohc for a small food loan, and he gave me enough that I can send a bit with most shipments as to not distroy peoples nations with all the armies being handed out. So a thanks to nohc too for the aid you are receiving.

the mail to sonoras was

QuoteHi boy.

I asked razershadow to stop attacking you back. Please don't attack him unless he attacks you first.

Rasershadow had asked for aid to attack sonoras, I sent him aid but told him not to use it against sonoras, so I had to be fair and tell sonoras not to start something.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

Let it be known that i gave wolf snare funds when he deeded it, and let him dump his military on me twice....  :blink:  

Wolf Snare

As Peace Alliance greatfully agreed, that is... XD

ahh, I'll see what I can do for yeah tomorrow, I forgot about those deeds...

I sent Nohc 3 billion food, and he overpayed me for it. Such a nice guy.  ;)  ( course I paid it back, and then some, but it's the thought that counts  :D )
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

let it be known that bragging about generosity is a selfish act.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96